Preciado Photography

Yosemite National Park, CA · View map

About Preciado Photography

Preciado Photography offers photography services for weddings and elopements in the Yosemite area, believing Yosemite to be one of the most stunning and beautiful backdrops for your special day. Photography services include engagement shoots, standard wedding coverage, and wedding portraits. After your experience with Preciado Photography, you can enjoy your high-resolution images as digital files, prints, proofs, and albums!

14 Reviews for Preciado Photography

14 Preciado Photography Reviews

D
Debbie

Married on 06/23/2019

Attentive to Detail

Krystal put in an incredible amount of time, continuously trying to capture the best images. She was attentive to capturing the best lighting, background, facial expressions of the bride and groom, ... Read more and would try several different filters to get a variety of effects.

H
Hannah

Married on 10/20/2018

Responsive and Flexible Wedding Photographer

I hired Krystal to photograph my wedding ceremony and reception. When I first reached out to her to inquire about her services, she got back to me right away and sent the information I needed to make ... Read more my decision. She offers a variety of packages for weddings and was flexible and willing to talk it through with me to tailor to my specific wants. Krystal provided a lot of great suggestions and made the effort to get to know my husband and me. I was really impressed and thankful to Krystal for how supportive and flexible she was the day of my wedding. We were really behind schedule and she went with it in a way that helped me feel less stressed. She took pictures as the events unfolded and snapped a lot of great candids. She made it easy for me and even stayed for a little extra time. I didn't have to think a lot about what kind of pictures I wanted, she knew what to do. I'm really happy with how the pictures came out. Thanks so much, Krystal!

J
John Kilburn

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Krystal is a very creative and focused photographer. She really knows how to capture the moment! Also, she has a warm and engaged personality. Read more Krystal is a very creative and focused photographer. She really knows how to capture the moment! Also, she has a warm and engaged personality.