Precious Moments Wedding Films

Hudson, NH · View map · Visit website

About Precious Moments Wedding Films

Precious Moments Wedding Films is an award-winning wedding videography company based out of Hudson, New Hampshire. Established in 1987, their talented team of visual artists provides unobtrusive, cinematography-style coverage to create a one-of-a-kind wedding film for you and your family to cherish for years to come.

Precious Moments Wedding Films offers three wedding film styles to choose from and four distinct wedding film packages: Simple Pleasure, True Luxury, Ultimate Indulgence, and The Royalty Package. A variety of enhancements are also available which can be used to customize any package.

64 Reviews for Precious Moments Wedding Films

64 Precious Moments Wedding Films Reviews

J
Jessica Marquis

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing company & amazing people!

Having a videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! When we first started planning our wedding, we weren’t exactly sure if we were going to have a videographer. I had heard ... Read more that the #1 regrets for most couples when it comes to their weddings is not having it videotaped, so I decided to meet with Tom at Precious Moments. As soon as our initial meeting finished, I knew we HAD to have a videographer. During our pre-wedding meetings Tom made it known that the video would be however WE wanted it; Tom really gives the coupled the control. We were able to decide what type of film style we wanted, how much interaction Tom & Lisa would have with us and our bridal party the day of and he even took down a list of songs that we liked to potentially be put in the finished product! Tom & his wife Lisa were amazing to work with the day of our wedding! They truly captured EVERYTHING but at the same time we barely knew they were there. We received our finished video very quickly and to say we are thrilled would be an understatement. Our video is INCREDIBLE, watching the video makes you relive you big day all over again! Everyone that has seen our video loves it almost as much and we do! If you are going to be using a videographer for your wedding, I HIGHLY suggest Precious Moments! And if you are debating on getting a videographer or not, DO IT!!

V
Victoria

Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing videographer!

From the first interaction with Tom and Lisa at Precious Moments, we knew our experience with them was going to be amazing. Not only were they professional and organized, they were so fun to work ... Read more with. Tom and his team captured every moment perfectly and made us a trailer video that made us laugh and cry. They did not miss a beat and made sure they always had coverage everywhere. They did an excellent job coordinating with our other vendors including the photographer and DJ to make sure the video and audio was perfect. We cannot thank you enough for everything you did to give us the confidence that we were in good hands. Your videos are amazing and we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends!

F
Felicia

Married on 06/16/2018

I knew I for sure had wanted a videographer but wasn't sure where to start in the vetting process. Luckily, we booked at Birch Wood Vineyards and chose the vendor package. I am SO glad we did that ... Read more because Precious Moments worked so well together with Tom Gibbons Photography (highly recommend them as well!) Tom & team captured our day organically and I didn't even notice them filming throughout the whole day. We just recently received our "sneak peek" and it is perfect; I cry every time I watch it. I would highly recommend getting a videogrpaher because even though a photographer captures your day, a videographer captures other small moments you maybe wouldn't remember. Precious Moments Wedding Films are all very knowledgeable about what they do and are fairly priced. You'll meet with them and won't be able to say no. Thank you so much! We appreciate you so much!