Premier Entertainment

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Premier Entertainment

Premier Entertainment is a full time, professional Entertaintainment company, specializing in weddings. Randy Bartlett, the owner, is a Certified Wedding Entertainment Director and a member of the Board Of Advisors of the Wedding Entertainment Directors Guild. Premier Entertainment niche is the client who wants more than the typical amateur, cheesy DJ, and instead, wants to create unforgettably emotional moments for themselves and their guests.

With full range Videography, Lighting, Photo Booth and Officiant Services, Premier Entertainment is the one place to go for all your wedding entertainment related needs.

Unlike most DJs who "act as Emcee" Randy Bartlett is a full time professional Master Of Ceremonies, working hand in hand with an experienced DJ, so that your event will run smoothly from the moment the guests first arrive, and fill the dance floor with your guests having the time of their lives with true DJ programming and mixing, instead of some auto-mix program that clears the dance floor every 3.5 minutes.

Read our reviews and compare them to the typical DJ reviews and you'll see why our clients tell us time and again, "This was the best wedding reception...EVER!"

73 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

73 Premier Entertainment Reviews

L
Lanee

Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down the BEST INVESTMENT in our wedding!

Premier entertainment was absolutely AMAZING! It was quite honestly the best investment I made in my wedding. Randy and his team were ultra-professional, and provided us with our dream wedding we had ... Read more had always hoped for. I would recommend Premier Entertainment to ALL of my friends and family. You’ll be so happy you used them! Oh, and definitely upgrade to the photo booth. You’ll be thankful for the extra pictures every time you look through your wedding albums! Thank you Premier Entertainment for giving Jeff and I the wedding we always dreamed of, and MORE! Love LaNee, Jeff, & Jordynn Small. Xoxoxo 😊

B
Binta

Married on 05/25/2018

Randy with Premiere Entertainment was AMAZING. He is more than a run-of-the-mill DJ. If you want someone to just show up and play music then he's not the vendor for you. Him and his team emceed and ... Read more dj'ed both our ceremony and reception. He really works with the couple beforehand to get to know them. He crafted great intros for our wedding party and found other ways for us to thank our special guests. He helps you plan a truly amazing wedding that is unique to the couple and he uses his extensive experience and great ideas to make it special. You will NOT have a "typical" wedding that feels like everyone else's. There were a few traditional things my husband and I were not interested in doing and he gave us great alternatives that were a hit. He made sure to know what the most important things were to us during the planning process and helped us make sure they happened. He's very professional, prompt, flexible, and gets down to business all while making the process fun. A few hiccups came up during the reception and he was able to readjust and keeps things running smoothly and the guests didn't know the difference! At the very start he was open and honest about the services he provides and at what price point, and will be honest if he is the right person based on what you're looking for. He DEFINITELY made sure our day was special and as stress-free as possible. So many of our guests told us afterwards how great it was. I would recommend him hands DOWN.

G
Grace

Married on 12/16/2017

Planning and executing a wedding is no easy feat and sometimes choosing vendors can be the most challenging part. You want to ensure you choose professionals you can trust to make your wedding visions ... Read more visions a reality; you want to work with people who actually care about you and want your wedding day to be just the way you want it. Choosing Premier Entertainment for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Randy and his team were so professional and friendly. They had so many amazing ideas to offer, yet always made sure the final decision was up to the bride and groom. They spent as much time as they needed to ensure everything was prepared for the big day and went above and beyond what was asked of them to make the wedding truly spectacular. From helping us incorporate priceless moments into our ceremony, to writing and announcing creative introductions of our wedding party, to allowing my groom and I to dance on the clouds for the first dance, and to hosting the most amazing photo booth our guests have experienced; I can’t imagine my wedding without Randy and his team at Premier Entertainment. Premier Entertainment added such unique and personal touches to our ceremony and reception that made our guests feel not only present for our special day, but truly a part of it and that is something I am so grateful for. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of my life!