Premier Limousine Service

Lynchburg, VA · View map

About Premier Limousine Service

Premier Limousine Service offers Wedding Packages for your special day. Let us transport the entire bridal party to the service and then whisk you away to celebrate being husband and wife in style while your guests get settled in at the reception. Our service includes a professional chauffeur dressed in a tuxedo, red carpet, just married flags, crystal barware, ice, sparkling cider, mood lighting, and an audio/video system. All of our limousines are impeccably clean and luxurious.

22 Reviews for Premier Limousine Service

22 Premier Limousine Service Reviews

J
Jason

Married on 10/27/2012

Beautiful limo, courteous and friendly driver, on time and had a ton of fun driving around before the wedding! What more could you ask for! They were phenomenal! Very Thankfully Yours, Jason & JoAnna ... Read more JoAnna

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/14/2012

I LOVED our limo driver, he was early, polite, helpful and was flexible with the random spots we wanted to take pictures! The limo was gorgeous and everyone in the wedding party loved riding in it! ... Read more Thank you Premier!

S
Nancy

Married on 03/31/2012

The office staff, chauffeur, and van were excellent. I will use this service again for my other daughter's wedding. Read more The office staff, chauffeur, and van were excellent. I will use this service again for my other daughter's wedding.