Premier Pastry

LaLa
LaLa

Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Beautiful Wedding Cake

Premier Pastry created my dream cake! Our cake flavor was Chambord GateauIt and not only did it look amazing but it tasted amazing as well! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. It ... Read more smells amazing in the shop and they have so many gorgeous cake examples on display. I would use them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to everyone!

L
Liz Karras

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Cakes!

We ordered 3 separate wedding cakes from Premier Pastry -- not only were they affordable, they were absolutely delicious! Guests loved them and we still receive compliments nearly 3 weeks later :) Read more We ordered 3 separate wedding cakes from Premier Pastry -- not only were they affordable, they were absolutely delicious! Guests loved them and we still receive compliments nearly 3 weeks later :)

L
Lisa W.

Married on 07/26/2019

Delicious!!

We HIGHLY recommend Premier Pastry! The first time we met them, they provided us with a box of seven large slices of cake to try. We had a hard time deciding which flavors to use, as they were all ... Read more excellent! Their buttercream frosting is amazing, and I'm typically not a fan of frosting. We went with a rich chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and an amazing almond torte cake. Our top layer was a delicious gluten-free cake. My husband and I do not eat gluten free, but loved the flavor and provided it to our guests with gluten-free diets (which they really appreciated!). The cake design was exactly as I had pictured it! I am certain we will be using Premier Pastry for our future cake needs! :)