Premier Photobooths Inc

Stony Brook, NY · View map

About Premier Photobooths Inc

What we are all about at premier photobooths At Premier, we are dedicated to providing a wonderful and enhanced experience for your event. The events that we service, are some of the most important and exciting days in a person's lifetime. As owners, we are family oriented. We always try to capture the perfect moments in life. This photo booth is a perfect avenue to do so. We chose the name "Premier" because we are a first class operation and want to give all of our clients and their guests a "premier" experience. We are all about making sure everyone at an event has a good time. Our photobooths will provide your guests with a personalized favor that will last as long as the memories they hold. From kids to grandparents, everyone is entertained by the booth. The photobooth creates an extra at an event that cannot be replicated. Near the bar or dance floor, the photobooth will provide laughter and fun for your guests during the entire event. MISSION: To provide our clients the premier digital photo booth experience at a price that is affordable. Our booths are of the highest quality. We have numerous options to choose from including pricing, hours, add ons, etc. The pictures are taken on a DSLR 18 mega pixel Canon camera to ensure the clearest pictures. Our photostrips always have a sleek look to them that will last a lifetime. We are committed to providing a memorable experience for ALL people involved.

29 Reviews for Premier Photobooths Inc

29 Premier Photobooths Inc Reviews

C
Christin

Married on 05/26/2017

Premier did a great job with our photobooth for our wedding! They provide beautiful backgrounds and booths. We were provided with a photo album with all of our guest's pictures inside along with a CD ... Read more with all of the pictures, as well. We highly recommend using Premier photobooth for entertainment on your wedding day!

User4512097

2+ years ago

Such an amazing job! My guests loved the Photo Booth... A huge hit and the photo book is so great to look at! Frank is a star and super helpful! They made our wedding that much more special. I would ... Read more would HIGHLY recommend!

J
Jeanine

Married on 10/17/2014

I am so happy I went with Premier Photobooths for my wedding! I'd looked at a few other companies, but hands down Premier offered the best packages, the best looking strips, and had the best customer ... Read more service! Having the booth truly brought a whole new level of fun to our wedding—our guests loved it!! There was a long line for it all night, and I can't believe how many people could fit in the booth—like me with 10 of my cousins! The props were really cute and unique, and our scrapbook, which was included in the package, is AMAZING—so happy I have it for a keepsake! The owners are awesome too. Super quick with responding, worked with us in our budget and let us use a custom graphic. Andrew worked the booth the night of, and was so much fun—all my guests said great things about him! They really did a great job all around and I would highly recommend them!