Premier Portables

Chico, California · View map · Visit website

About Premier Portables

Premiere Portables is a portable restroom company in Chico, California. They have clean, comfortable, and portable restrooms for the comfort of you and your guests. They guarantee excellent service and an excellent experience. Premiere Portables is a locally owned, husband and wife team.

They offer a trailer with three, five, and six stalls to meet the needs of any celebration size. The three stall trailer feature two women’s stalls and one for men. The five stall trailer features a women’s suite with two toilets and a single sink vanity and a men’s suit with one toilet, two urinals and a single sink vanity. The three and five stall trailers feature corian style countertops, LED lighting inside and out, sound system with AM/FM radio and CD player, hot water tank, and large water and waste tanks. The Ritz six station restroom features a women’s suite with three toilets, two vessel sinks and vanity and a men’s suite with one toilet, two urinals and a vessel sink. It features climate control and a flat screen TV.

26 Reviews for Premier Portables

26 Premier Portables Reviews

K
Featured
Keri

Married on 10/10/2015

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Premier Portables! Ron and Haley are a pleasure to work with and their portables reflect the pride that they take in their company. I think that our guests were especially surprised ... Read more surprised by the opulence of the restrooms given that the wedding was held at a barn. The units are spacious, air conditioned/heated, music plays and they are pristine. I couldn't have been happier with the service I received!!!!

P
Phil

Married on 09/30/2017

A company I would use again. Ron was on time both in delivery and pick up and the portable unit was outstanding. Outdoor wedding was at an estate and instead of having to go in and out of the house, ... Read more we rented one of Ron's units. AC, stereo music, clean, multi station was perfect for our daughters wedding. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thanks for the outstanding service.

E
Emily

Married on 10/08/2016

Fabulous people and fabulous bathrooms, a huge hit at our wedding! Read more Fabulous people and fabulous bathrooms, a huge hit at our wedding!