Premier Productions

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Premier Productions

Premier Productions provides distinctive wedding DJ Services since 2001. Primarily serving the Sonoma and Napa Wine Country, Premier Productions recently expanded to serve the Lake Tahoe and Reno markets as well (and all points in between). As a boutique wedding entertainment provider, Premier Productions offers full custom wedding entertainment, collaborating with you to set just the right tone and establish a fun and comfortable flow for your guests. With a uniquely subtle-yet-effective style, they say that their job is "to CREATE the party, not to BE the party."

The Premier Productions experience starts with an easy and informative planning consultation. Premier Productions will guide you through a simple planning process, establishing an entertainment timeline and helping you design the entertainment elements that will make your wedding truly memorable. Consistently flawless performance is a hallmark of a Premier Productions wedding - from the latest cutting edge technology, the perfect music mix (from classics to the hottest new tracks) from start to finish, to effective transitions that engage your guests and create an intense and meaningful celebration.

And of course, all the basics are included - complete backup systems on-site at every wedding, liability insurance coverage, professional wireless mic coverage for both ceremony and reception, lighting packages (both dance floor and highlight/uplighting), and more.

The owner works personally with each client, ensuring the very best high-touch experience.

For a good time call Premier Productions - they will take care of you, from your first consultation to your last dance!

52 Reviews for Premier Productions

52 Premier Productions Reviews

J
Featured
Jordan Sharp

Married on 05/05/2018

Best in the Business in all aspects!

Clay at Premier is one of the best in the business. He did such a great job my wife’s sister booked him for her wedding the day after ours to make sure he wasn’t booked! That is a true story. Anyways, ... Read more we did our homework on all of our vendors and we landed on Clay! Hands down the best decision we made. He was responsive in the early stages, listened to us and gave us suggestions in areas we needed (as we aren’t DJ’s ourselves). He had so many ideas that were very detail oriented that other DJs we talked to didn’t have. It was so natural having him there and how he moved our crowd it was truly a blessing to know we didn’t have to worry about that side of the wedding as he took care of it. Clay came out for a site visit and was very interested in making sure he knew his surroundings to make sure our day was exactly what we had visioned! He nailed it. Other than being great at the ceremony sound, cocktail hour, directing the timing of various things and the crowd (multiple locations) his music literally had people overflowing the dance floor the entire night. Literally the mistake we made with booking Clay is we didn’t get a big enough dance floor! Book premier and you will not be disappointed.

Jennifer
Jennifer Anderson

Married on 06/21/2019

Clay is a class act!

Hiring Clay as our DJ was a fantastic decision. Early on, I spoke with him on the phone and he was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and organized. He helped me understand that in addition to playing ... Read more the music, he would ensure the flow of the evening through collaboration with my coordinator and he did just that and more. On our big day, he was completely relaxed, assisted with moving our guests from one area of the venue to another seamlessly and brought sound systems that even my husband (the music man!) approved of. Several of my guests took me aside throughout the evening asking where we found him and commented on what a great demeanor he had (not cheesy like so many other DJ's out there). He played the music we requested for the dance party and selected great songs in the genre we chose for the other portions of the evening. During our sunset pictures, I remember saying many times Ohhh...he chose that song? I love that song! Overall, our wedding was fantastic and Clay has a lot to do with it. I'd recommend him to all my friends!

Jacob
Jacob Bates

Married on 05/18/2019

Clay rocked the house.

Clay took the time to meet with us and go over songs we loved to dance to. Our entire wedding noticed. Our guest kept asking where did we find this DJ? He played songs that had the whole crowed ... Read more dancing. He even wrote out a timeline of what was happening and when. Super help full. Highly recommend.