Premier Strings

Florham Park, NJ · View map

About Premier Strings

Premier Strings is a versatile group of highly trained professionals,providing you with the most sophisticated musical entertainment in the tri-state area!

The group specializes in styles such as: Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Country, etc.
Premier Strings can adapt from a Duo to a Trio to a String Quartet and more!!

Starting in 2013 Premier Strings will be offering a full wedding packages (ceremony through reception) in addition to our ceremony and cocktail hours performances.

We provide live music for the ceremony/cocktail hour ,then a mix of live music,violin and guitar show, and DJ’Ing for the reception.

Please contact Boris for our availability and rates:

(917) 279-4778 or email Boris@premier-strings.com

57 Reviews for Premier Strings

57 Premier Strings Reviews

Veronica
Veronica

Married on 01/26/2019

Premier Strings is a touch of class and elegance with a modern twist!!

Premier Strings was hired to play during the cocktail hour of our reception. I begged our photographer to make the photos quick after the church, because we were dying to get at least a glimpse of the ... Read more action. Premier Strings did not disappoint! We walked in just as they were gearing up to play the Game of Throne theme song (aka the entire reason my husband wanted a string trio to begin with). They added such class and intrigue to our cocktail hour with their beautiful rendition of popular music. Thank you Premier Strings for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

T
Tammy

Married on 08/18/2018

Boris and team were amazing! It was such a nice touch to our wedding day and all the guests loved it! I highly recommend them! Thank you so much Boris for making our wedding so memorable! Read more Boris and team were amazing! It was such a nice touch to our wedding day and all the guests loved it! I highly recommend them! Thank you so much Boris for making our wedding so memorable!

L
Luke

Married on 11/12/2016

They were wonderful. I highly recommend Premier Strings. They were prompt and played beautiful chamber music at my reception - cocktail hour. I provided a list of some of my favorite pieces and they ... Read more they were able to accommodate my requests. Anyone wishing to take your celebration to the next level should consider having Premier Strings perform at their event. Thank you to Boris and Premier Strings and their most excellent musicians. - Luke