Premierbooth Events

Liverpool, NY 路 View map

About Premierbooth Events

馃憠The only photobooths and service in Syracuse of its kind! There are imitations, but only one PREMIERBOOTH!

NO other company will take care of you,your event and guests like we do! Like our tag line says, we are Simply the BEST and different from ALL the rest!

Allow us to be one of the BEST decisions you make for your wedding day!

A great photobooth experience requires knowledge of photography and exceptional customer service. Sadly the low barrier of entry to start a booth business results in wayyy to many dissapointed people whom I hear the horror stories about to often.

Please don't be incluced in those statistics, reserve your day with Premierbooth Events and rest easy that you DID just make one of the best decisions for your wedding day!

Designed, built, owned and operated by one of the most reputable photographers in the Syracuse area for
over 20 years...Bill Herloski

34 Reviews for Premierbooth Events

34 Premierbooth Events Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 07/28/2018

We knew we wanted a photobooth for our wedding, but Bill far surpassed all our expectations. We initially picked him because he had the most impressive backdrops, but when we found out he had an ... Read more animated GIF machine/kiosk, it sealed the deal. Our guests had SO much fun and the pictures were amazing! It was great to have all the physical pictures for our guests and the online files for us. Turn around time was so fast. We were able to give him a custom logo for our tangible strips, but he's more than capable of making one on his own if not. He's so personable, knows the business inside and out, and was by far our easiest vendor to work with. I'd recommend him to anyone in the area who'd be interested in doing a photobooth for any event!

J
Jeff

Married on 07/21/2018

We used Premierbooth for our recent wedding on 7/21/18 at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse. From my first email, Bill was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly. He asked great questions ... Read more to help make sure we had the correct setup and was always available if I had questions pop up. Prior to our wedding day, we worked with Bill to discuss our color and theme and he let us design a custom template to be on our photo strips which was awesome! Bill really cares about his clients and wants your big day to be perfect. On our wedding day, Premierbooth arrived over 2 hours early to set up, and the staff member was very friendly and professional. They have awesome props to use in the booth, provide helpful instructions for guests, and every single guest gets a print out of a photo strip. Also, we had our guests get one extra print out to glue into a photo album and write us a note. The staff member at the booth kindly reminded each and every guest to do this and it made for some great memories of the night for my wife and I to see and share forever. Very soon after the wedding, we received a hyperlink to the digital download of our photo strips so that we can have them and print any additional copies that we need and save to our computer. We would happily recommend them, as we could not have been more satisfied with their services!

C
Ciera

Married on 09/29/2017

I can't say enough great things about Bill! I have researched about 10 different photobooth companies in the area and Premierebooth was the absolute best quality photobooth! They have a larger picture ... Read more which I LOVED and made it so much clearer to see the actual photos. Bill prides his company on being the best and I would back that comment 100%. They re the BEST photobooth company and all my guests were so impressed and had so much fun with the photobooth. I would highly recommend Premiere Booth and Bill to everyone!!