Premiere Couture

Cambridge, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Premiere Couture

Local to Cambridge, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Premiere Couture specializes in affordable, on-trend designer wedding dresses. Founded in 1994, Premiere Couture is co-owned by designers and life-long friends Laura and Rosemary who each offer over 20 years of industry experience. Premiere Couture is dedicated to providing brides with a fun, intimate environment and VIP treatment while shopping for their dream dress.

Premiere Couture serves brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom. Plus size dresses in a wide variety of styles, colors, and prices are always available. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Catherine Rose, Allure, Casablanca, Pronovias, and Lillian West. A dedicated stylist is assigned to each bride-to-be to provide expert advice and suggestions while you shop. Your stylist will also supply you with accessories — including jewelry, hairpieces, shoes, veils, and sashes — to help you experiment with your wedding look. Stylists will never pressure you to select any particular dress, giving you the freedom to comfortably choose the perfect dress for you. Flexible to your budget, Premiere Couture offers frequent sample sales to aid financially-conscious brides in finding their dream dress. Every bride leaves with a complimentary swag bag, and if you purchase a Premiere Couture gown, you are further given a lifetime 20 percent off coupon. Appointments are strongly encouraged, though the boutique endeavors to accommodate walk-ins whenever possible. Alteration services can be provided upon request.

107 Reviews for Premiere Couture

107 Premiere Couture Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 06/17/2017

The ladies at Premiere Couture were amazing. Laura knew her stock so well and upon my brief, vague description pulled beautiful dresses that were exactly what I wanted. The second dress I put on was ... Read more the one I bought. The atmosphere at Premiere was so lovely--knowledgeable owners who are the consultants, who really listened to me.

Lindsay
Lindsay Crutchfield

Married on 08/10/2019

Great selection, calm atmosphere

I had a great experience with Premiere Couture. I had tried on a TON of dresses already and was feeling pretty confused about what I wanted. They had a great selection, made the shopping experience ... Read more really laid-back, and listened to what I wanted. Marley was helping me and picked the dress that I ended up selecting. The ordering process was easy, they communicated well, and when my dress came in with a small smudge they worked to get it out. They also suggested a FANTASTIC tailor and have since helped me with bridesmaid dresses for other weddings. I got so many compliments on my own dress and would recommend Premiere to any bride!

Kait
Kait

Married on 06/08/2019

They Saved My Wedding Dress!!

This is THE dress shop in the Madison/South Central WI area. If you are a bride, go here to experience the most personalized, kind, and gracious service of any shop within 80 miles of Madison. Believe ... Read more Believe me, I went to 5 other shops before stopping here and completely fell in love with the service, selection of dresses, and kind owners and associates at this shop. They listened to everything I said and made it very easy to find a dress that I loved within my price range--something I had a hard time doing at a lot of other shops! What's more, when my dress came back from my tailor scuffed up and dirtied after alterations (the tailor wouldn't take responsibility and left me high and dry--yikes!), Mary Jo, out of the kindness of her heart, offered to take a look at my dress and see what they could do to clean it up. Mary Jo did an amazing job, and I couldn't have felt more beautiful and confident on my wedding day. In short, go here if you want a dress shop that will go the extra mile to make you feel your best on your wedding day!