Premiere Couture

Cambridge, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Premiere Couture

Local to Cambridge, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Premiere Couture specializes in affordable, on-trend designer wedding dresses. Founded in 1994, Premiere Couture is co-owned by designers and life-long friends Laura and Rosemary who each offer over 20 years of industry experience. Premiere Couture is dedicated to providing brides with a fun, intimate environment and VIP treatment while shopping for their dream dress.

Premiere Couture serves brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom. Plus size dresses in a wide variety of styles, colors, and prices are always available. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Catherine Rose, Allure, Casablanca, Pronovias, and Lillian West. A dedicated stylist is assigned to each bride-to-be to provide expert advice and suggestions while you shop. Your stylist will also supply you with accessories — including jewelry, hairpieces, shoes, veils, and sashes — to help you experiment with your wedding look. Stylists will never pressure you to select any particular dress, giving you the freedom to comfortably choose the perfect dress for you. Flexible to your budget, Premiere Couture offers frequent sample sales to aid financially-conscious brides in finding their dream dress. Every bride leaves with a complimentary swag bag, and if you purchase a Premiere Couture gown, you are further given a lifetime 20 percent off coupon. Appointments are strongly encouraged, though the boutique endeavors to accommodate walk-ins whenever possible. Alteration services can be provided upon request.

105 Reviews for Premiere Couture

105 Premiere Couture Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 06/17/2017

The ladies at Premiere Couture were amazing. Laura knew her stock so well and upon my brief, vague description pulled beautiful dresses that were exactly what I wanted. The second dress I put on was ... Read more the one I bought. The atmosphere at Premiere was so lovely--knowledgeable owners who are the consultants, who really listened to me.

S
Sarah

Married on 08/24/2018

I had a such a great experience at Premiere Couture. The staff was so nice and helpful. They have a large selection of dresses to fit all budgets. As an added bonus you get a goody-bag when you ... Read more purchase your dress and discounts on all future purchases. (I went back and got my jewelry there also). I highly recommend!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 08/18/2018

I found my dress at Premier Couture on Black Friday at their sample sale. It was only the second time I tried on dresses. I didn't expect to fall in love with a dress that day, but I couldn't leave ... Read more the store without it. The staff went above and beyond to help me that day, they put me in probably a dozen dresses until I came back to the first one. The appointments were only 45 minutes long because of the special sale and they didn't have the veils on the sales floor but the consultant went to get one for me just so I had the whole look. I knew immediately that it was the right one. I am so thankful I choose a small local shop, where you're a person and not just a number!