Premiere Makeup & Hair

Merrimack, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Premiere Makeup & Hair

Premiere Makeup and Hair is a hair and Makeup company based in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Premiere Makeup and Hair specializes in on-site beauty services, with talented artists and stylists who will make the most memorable day of your life your most beautiful one as well. Top-rated service has made the company one of the most sought-after bridal beauty services in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, serving clients and their wedding parties with exceptional, professional talent. The artists at Premiere Makeup and Hair pride themselves on getting to know each client individually, which enables them to create a custom, one-of-a-kind wedding day look. You have many decisions to make on your wedding day, from caterers to cake, but Premiere Makeup and Hair wants to help make this decision an easy choice. You will be able to look back at every wedding photograph knowing you looked exactly as you wanted and like the best version of yourself, not hidden under heavy makeup.

Experience

Sarah Bombard is the Owner and Head Hairstylist and Makeup Artist for Premiere Makeup & Hair. Sarah has an extensive background in the beauty industry, with over 10 years experience. She is a graduate of Hair in Motion Beauty Academy in Worcester and has obtained her license in Esthetics from the renowned Catherine Hinds Institute for Esthetics. Sarah hand-picks and manages her team of beauty professionals to make sure that clients looks their very best on their wedding day. There is a reason Premiere Makeup & Hair has won the coveted Wedding Wire’s Bride’s Choice award every year since Sarah started it, after all!

Premiere Makeup and Hair offers on-site wedding day beauty services that come directly to you and your wedding party. Starting with a consultation, Sarah and her team will work with you to create your ideal look, ensuring that you look like nobody but yourself. From updos and beautiful hair styling, to long-lasting airbrush makeup, Sarah and her team will ensure your hair and makeup complement you perfectly in every photo, video, and memory.

77 Reviews for Premiere Makeup & Hair

77 Premiere Makeup & Hair Reviews

Y
Featured
Yesmean

Married on 04/22/2011

I have know Sarah for 8 years we first met when she did my hair for my wedding.... She MADE ME LOOK AMAZING! She has been asked to do hair for every event my family has had since and she had done a ... Read more TREMENDOUS job every single time! In fact guests at our functions have noticed and asked for her contact information. She is the ultimate professional and her work is stunning! If you are looking for an elegant and classy look then look no further Sarah is the one to go with!

B
Bethany

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Felt amazing thanks to Sarah

I had booked Sarah for my wedding in July, but my fiancé and I ended up moving our wedding up and Sarah was able to accommodate my last minute needs. I was a little nervous as I had no time for a ... Read more trial, but she did an amazing job. I showed her some hair ideas I liked and she asked me some questions and made some suggestions. I ended up with a beautiful hairstyle that was exactly what I wanted! I also wanted a natural make-up look which she accomplished with ease. Sarah was so friendly and easy to work with. I received numerous compliments on my hair and make-up. I highly recommend her and can’t wait until she does my hair again this summer!

K
Kellie Ambrose

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommended

I booked Sarah for hair & make up for my myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding this past September, and I cannot say enough good things about her and her services. From our first email exchange to ... Read more to our pre-wedding trial to the day of our wedding, Sarah was professional, calm, patient and caring. I came to my pre-wedding trail with a few images/ideas and she was able to listen to what was important to me and somehow magically made it all happen. She completely put my mind at ease heading into the big day. The day of our wedding, Sarah came on-site to our venue along with Cheryl and the two of them were seamlessly able to work through all 5 of my bridesmaids as well as myself to get everyone done in time and without rushing. Sarah and Cheryl were super easy going and fit in perfectly with the vibe of the bridal party. I would recommend Sarah without hesitation and am so thankful for all her help in making my wedding day perfect.