Prenup by Salon Fiber

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Prenup by Salon Fiber

Prenup by Salon Fiber is an on-location hair and makeup service located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. For over 10 years, Prenup by Salon Fiber has been using their knowledge and skills to customize any look for any bride. From loose curls to chic updos, Prenup by Salon Fiber can put every strand of hair in place to keep you camera-ready. When it comes to makeup, this talented team is skilled in a variety of styles like airbrush application and traditional makeup. They are constantly learning new techniques and styles, and are up-to-date on all beauty trends, such as contouring.

Whether you want their services for just a bride, a groom, or a wedding party, Salon Fiber is willing to cater to all your needs. They provide consultations and trials to ensure there are no hiccups on your big day. Their team of licensed cosmetologists are willing to travel to wherever you are, whether you’re at home or at your ceremony. Other services include:

• Men’s grooming

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 09/17/2016

LOVED Prenup by Salon Fiber and highly recommend them! I used Prenup for my wedding day hair and makeup and everything turned out AMAZING. I was really nervous about hair and make-up and I'm so glad I ... Read more I got to use Prenup. My stylist, Nichole, was a dream! She did both my hair and makeup impeccably and was able to execute the exact vision I had, and beyond. Even prettier than my wildest dreams. Prenup was super easy to communicate with and they always responded to me right away. They requested photos of the looks I liked and sent them to Nichole. Their onsite service worked great for me, as Nichole did my hair makeup in my hotel room - I didn't have to travel anywhere separate on my wedding day which was a helpful time & stress-reliever. Nichole made my vision a reality! She is so sweet, caring, easy to talk to. She listened to everything I said about the looks and manifested a gorgeous hair makeup combo that I received tons of compliments on! (A braided, 'romantic' updo and light makeup for coverage with focus on eyes and pink lip). I highly recommend Prenup by Salon Fiber for wedding hair and makeup!

A
Alexa

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Hair/Makeup Artist

Maura was an amazing hair and makeup artist! I was very grateful that she could do my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids too! Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt lucky to find someone that ... Read more brought out the best in us! She was seamless to work with and I would recommend her 100 percent to everyone!!! Thank you Maura!!!!!

S
Stephany Panetta

Married on 11/10/2018

Love Love Love!

One of my bridesmaids found Prenup on Instagram and I am so glad that she did. Working with Maura and Amber was an absolute dream! Maura was very prompt at answering all emails, which is always nice ... Read more when you're wedding planning! Most of my bridesmaids and myself included, have long, thick, and different textured hair. There was never a single complaint from Maura or Amber while we were getting ready. Everyone loved their updos so much and the day wouldn't have been the same without Prenup!