Prepped and Primped

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Prepped and Primped

Prepped and Primped is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Boston, Connecticut and Rhode Island. They travel all over New England helping couples plan their big day. This one-stop-shop also offers beauty services as well. Prepped and Primped wants to turn your vision into a reality.

This award-winning company has been turning client visions into reality since 2015. They offer planning for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Their services include:

• Full-Service Planning
  • Vendor Referrals
  • To-Do Lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
In addition to planning your wedding, Airbrush Makeup by Prepped and Primped wants you to look and feel your best. They offer beauty services which include:

• Airbrush Makeup

T
Featured
Thomas

Married on 08/26/2017

The best thing we could have done for our wedding was hire a wedding planner. We chose to skip the traditional venue and got married at a family friend’s estate instead. Seeing as it was going to be a ... Read more tented wedding, we honestly did not know where to begin... that’s when a colleague gave us Patricia’s name. Patricia from Prepped & Primped could not have been a better fit for us. My fiancé and I had a rather short engagement, so we hired Patricia to plan in 9 months time. Not only did she recommend the BEST vendors, her design from presentation to execution couldn’t have been more spot on (not to mention all the details we would have never even thought about)!! We were so happy on the day, everything was beautiful and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Best of all, she is a genuinely nice, easygoing person (I feel the need to mention that because it was a stark contrast from planners we had met with prior to meeting Patricia). If 6 stars were an option...

User4903923

Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect! Read more Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect!!!!!

J
Judith Frenkel

Married on 11/10/2018

Review of Patricia Dupont's Professional Services

A. Patricia was hired for Event Planning Services for my son's Rehearsal Dinner at the UMASS Club in Downtown Boston on November 9, 2018.B. Patricia provided some of her decor rentals for the ... Read more rehearsal dinner. She met with me at my hotel and picked up decor items that I traveled with to be displayed at the dinner. She worked the entire event, set up the slide show that I provided and cleaned up afterwards. C. Patricia was extremely cordial in performing all of the requests that I made, provided input with helpful suggestions leading up to the day of the rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding. She is an absolute professional in every way. The wedding would not have been the great success it was without her assistance.