Hired? Hired

Prepped and Primped

Brookline, MA · View map · Visit website

About Prepped and Primped

Prepped and Primped is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Boston, Massachusetts. They travel all over New England helping couples plan their big day. This wedding-obsessed company also offers beauty services as well. Prepped and Primped wants to turn your vision into a reality.

This award-winning company has been a part of the wedding industry for a few years. They offer planning for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Their services include:

• Full planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
In addition to planning your wedding, Prepped and Primped wants you to look and feel your best. They offer beauty services which include:

• Makeup trial

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 04/28/2018

It is difficult for me to put into words who thankful I am that I got to work with Patricia as the Day of Coordinator for my wedding a few weeks ago! I initially started talking with Patricia after I ... Read more had already booked her sister, Shaenna, to do the makeup for myself and my bridal party. I expressed that I was possibly interested in having a day of coordinator and after the initial phone conversation, I knew I had to work with Patricia! Following the initial phone conversation and in-person meeting, she provided us with an extremely comprehensive day of timeline, which was absolutely spot on. She reviewed our contracts with the other vendors and coordinated everything from arrival times to breakdown with them. We emailed and texted back and forth in the weeks leading up to the wedding and going into the day of, I felt confident that if any issues arose, Patricia would be able to handle them without involving me/stressing me out at all. Throughout the day of the wedding, it seemed like she was constantly in two places at once, but at the same time, she was completely unobtrusive and because she had asked me all of the relevant questions before the wedding, she was able to do everything without having to ask me how I wanted things done the day of. She was professional, kind, exceedingly competent, and I felt so relaxed throughout the day because I knew that she had everything under control. One of the best things was that at the end of the night, shea loaded all of the decor, gifts, etc. into her car and dropped them off at our hotel room, meaning that my husband and I could head straight to our after party without worrying about venue breakdown at all. Everything about our day ran so smoothly and I know that Patrica was an enormous part of that. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married and I would use her services again in a heartbeat!

U
User4903923

Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect! Read more Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect!!!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/30/2018

Patricia was our day-of coordinator and she was incredible. I honestly don't think I (the bride) even had a good idea of what a day-of coordinator would do - more like an abstract idea that I didn't ... Read more want my family or me to have to worry about ANYTHING the day of. And Patricia delivered! Throughout the day there were so many moments when I noticed her directing something, or organizing something, or taking care of something and thought to myself - "oh my god, the caterer/band/photographer would have been asking ME that if she wasn't there!" And then I'm sure there were many many other things she did that made the day go so smoothly I'm not aware of. The only thing my husband and I did the day of our wedding was have a GREAT time and that is due to hiring Patricia.