Preserve Studio

Stockton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Preserve Studio

Preserve Studio is a wedding photography and videography company located in California. Owned and operated by lead Photographer Shannon Lea Rock, servicing Sacramento, Lodi, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Yosemite, elopement and destination weddings at all over the world. Preserve Studio's team is Shannon Lea Rock, her second shooter and assistant, 3 videographers, and their newest addition, florist Debbie Sue of sister company, rosemarryandvine.com. Shannon's style is romantic, moody with a side of editorial flair. We absolutely love working with people and couples whose passion for life and love is boundless. Those who aren't afraid to jump when some say don't, run when others walk.

29 Reviews for Preserve Studio

29 Preserve Studio Reviews

C
Featured
Cinda Green

Getting married on 05/30/2021

Amazing from the start

I am still in the planning stages of my wedding but I had to stop and recognize Shannon because she is AHHH-MAZING! She worked around my schedule for an initial phone consultation and by the end of ... Read more the phone call I already felt so much less stress. She really went into detail about what I love, the types of photos I want and the type of relationship my FH and I have. She even mocked up a full day of schedule for me! I felt like I was talking to a friend, not a vendor. She just made me feel so comfortable and I haven't even met her yet! For those brides-to-be like me that are feeling so much anxiety, Shannon is just so incredible.

Alyson
Alyson

Married on 04/13/2019

Preserve Studio is the best

Upon getting engaged, my wife and I sat down and really decided what aspects were most important to us regarding our special day. My wife being a photographer, she cared most about how our memories ... Read more were captured. Preserve Studio was our first choice, and after the initial conversation our decision was only solidified even more. We hired Preserve to shoot our wedding here in Stockton, as well as adventure out to Iceland with us for a more personal wedding shoot + video. There are so many photographers out there, but very few have the know-how and confidence in what they do the way that Shannon does, this absolutely translates in the consistency of quality in her work. Her communication is ultra clear and how much she loves love makes the process so fun. She is incredibly comfortable to be around, and isn't afraid to do whatever she may need to, to get "the shot"- which makes for some seriously epic photos. Preserve Studio built a relationship with us, treated us like family, and gave us memories that we can pass down for generations. We are forever grateful and highly recommend them to everyone! -Aly & Will

Kelcie
Kelcie Wiggin Hart

Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection

You will be amazed at Shannon’s talent and keen eye. I honestly have the most stunning engagement and wedding photos of anyone I know. Read more You will be amazed at Shannon’s talent and keen eye. I honestly have the most stunning engagement and wedding photos of anyone I know.