Presidential Limousines

Villa Ridge, MO · View map

About Presidential Limousines

St. Louis's true high end, full service, limousine company. We feature an 8 passenger Camaro stretch limousines, a 14 passenger Suburban limo, an 18 passenger Hummer limo and Limo buses ranging from 20 passengers to 34 passengers. Family Owned.

9 Reviews for Presidential Limousines

9 Presidential Limousines Reviews

B
Becky

Married on 06/25/2016

Our driver was prompt and knowledgeable of the area. She got us to all our locations on time and without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to any brides-to-be Read more Our driver was prompt and knowledgeable of the area. She got us to all our locations on time and without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to any brides-to-be

User5204009

2+ years ago

I highly recommend this company; from the great customer service and affordable price to the cleanliness of the vehicle all the way to the amazing hospitality of the chauffeur, everything was ... Read more absolutely perfect! I recently planned a bachelorette party for a very close friend; this is the text I received from her the morning after: "I had an absolute BLAST last night. Thank you beyond thank you for hosting such a great night!! The bus ("The Highroller" 24-26 passengers) was beautiful, inside and out! I hope you had as much fun as the rest of the girls and I did!" THANK YOU SO MUCH, Presidential Limousines for helping me make this Bride-To-Be's night unforgettable!

User4172069

2+ years ago

I loved the limo driver and the limo that I had for my batchelorette party! So professional, clean, and most of all fun! The night went perfectly and I could not have been happier with Presidental ... Read more Limos!