Prestige Events

Valdosta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Prestige Events

Prestige Events is family owned and operated full-service Event Planning company, servicing markets throughout Southern Georgia, with a home office in Valdosta, GA. With over ten years experience in the event planning industry we specialize in completing the tasks given to us within our clients unique and specific budgeted needs. WE offer a variety of in-house services including wedding planning, floral design, budgeting, large groups, military events, corporate events, venue decorating and high end events. Call us now for your event planning needs. It is within our company where organization and design collide together to create Party Planning Perfection!

11 Reviews for Prestige Events

11 Prestige Events Reviews

W
Wendy L Holibaugh

Getting married on 07/23/2022

Excellent Planner!

Chamecha Jones is planning event force and fixture in Westchester County, NY, as families and groups frequently fly her in for their weddings, conferences and major birthday events. Her effective ... Read more organizational abilities, foresight and experience have led every one of these events to be a major success. She is detailed, resourceful and (I don't know how! but) remembers everything! Poised under pressure and always the consummate professional, she has handled the most difficult situations with grace and wisdom. I highly recommend Chamecha for her exceptionable abilities to plan well, multi-task and communicate. She's my go-to lady!!!

C
Ciara

Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing, Professional and Beyond Flexible

Prestige Events is the best event planning service I’ve ever worked with. They are very knowledgeable about what they do and the conferences and events I’ve attended with their services have been ... Read more seamless and breath taking. They will always be my go to event planner.

Nattalee
Nattalee Brodie

Married on 06/17/2017

My Perfect Backyard Wedding

Prestige Events did a amazing job on my wedding. They turned my vision into a reality. Chamecha was available to answer my many and frequent questions and concerns. Her knowledge and attention to ... Read more detail is second to none.