Pretty and Pinned

Columbia, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pretty and Pinned

Pretty and Pinned is a passionate bridal hair and makeup company located in Columbia, South Carolina. They believe that your wedding getting-ready experience should be fun, stress-free and special. They're happy to work with your entire bridal party, and will ensure the morning of your big day is everything you envisioned. Pretty and Pinned looks forward to making you look and feel gorgeous.

Experience

Kayla Leigh Turnage is the owner and lead stylist of this creative company. She’s a full-time stylist and co-owner of Vivid! Color Cut Style, but wanted to create a business centered around wedding parties, so she launched Pretty and Pinned in 2017. She started doing hair for weddings in 2012, and fell in love. Kayla received her training from Paul Mitchell the School Columbia.

This full-service hair and makeup company offers multiple packages to choose from depending on your budget and needs. They also offer complimentary consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your bridal look before your big day. Their licensed stylists are available to travel around Columbia and the surrounding areas, or you're welcome to come to their salon. Their services include:

• Blowouts

K
Featured
Kamis

Married on 05/05/2018

Kayla and her team are extremly responsive accomodating and SO fun to work with! The women who work for Pretty and Pinned are all adorable and talented. I have been in 8 weddings and this team is by ... Read more far my favorite. There is normally at least one complaint about the hair or makeup and we had 0. They are also fast which helps so you don't have to get ready starting super early. WOULD HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Hilary
Hilary Hozey

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup, and so fun!

Amazing work! My bridesmaids and my mom were blown away with how wonderful these ladies were! They came to out to our location and did everyone's hair and makeup. Everyone looked beyond stunning. Our ... Read more hair held the whole day, and our make up looked beautiful in pictures. Bridal/Bridesmaid packages were very reasonably priced and fair. I'd hire them again in a second!

Victoria
Victoria Migdal

Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Stylists!

Kayla and Abby did an amazing job! I am so pleased with how the hair and makeup turned out for myself and my bridesmaid! They listened to my requests and made sure everything fit my personality and ... Read more style. They were also super professional and punctual; they were set up early and made sure things kept moving so that we could stick to our timeline. They were super easy to work with and I recommend them highly to anybody looking for wedding stylists!