Pretty Mail Calligraphy

Front Royal, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Pretty Mail Calligraphy

Pretty Mail Calligraphy is a professional calligraphy and custom art service located in Front Royal, Virginia. Each order is handled with care and styles range from classic to modern. Annie's goal is to make it a fun, enoyable experience working together and offers flexible turnaround times.

Pretty Mail Calligraphy provides customers with a number of professional calligraphy services to help set the tone for their event including:

• Hand-lettered envelopes

U
Featured
User4290761

2+ years ago

I found Annie on Wedding Wire and immediately fell in love with her unique calligraphy style. It is beautiful and has a very modern vibe, which is exactly what we were looking for. We first hired her ... Read more her to address the invitations. Each envelope was like a work of art! We had many guests comment on how beautiful they were. We then asked her to do place cards and some small signs for the reception. Again, everything looked fantastic! Throughout this stress free process Annie was always quick to respond to emails and super easy to work with. Her turnaround time is also very fast. We did everything by email and mail with no problems. In addition to all this, her prices can't be beat! I would highly recommend Annie to any bride!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/30/2018

Annie is absolutely amazing! She was so professional, flexible, helpful, and I just cannot say enough about her! I have received numerous compliments about how beautifully our wedding invitations were ... Read more addressed and I was so pleased with them! Annie answered all my questions, gave great advice, and made sure to get everything done within our timeline! I am hoping to use her again for our escort cards! She has beautiful handwriting and I couldn’t have asked for a better calligrapher!

J
Janelle

Married on 04/07/2018

Annie is simply the loveliest - her designs are as wonderful as her service and personality! Love her! Read more Annie is simply the loveliest - her designs are as wonderful as her service and personality! Love her!