Pretty On Arrival

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Pretty On Arrival

Pretty On Arrival is a hair and makeup bridal service located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They'rel led and owned by Marissa Brennan, an experienced beauty artist and cosmetologist with over eight years of experience. Specializing in fresh-faced, natural makeup and bohemian chic hairstyles, Marissa has satisfied over 50 brides and boasts the skills and passion to effortlessly give couples the looks they want. Marissa and her staff will learn your specific style and assess your distinct features to ensure they bring out your natural beauty.

All services, whether you’re going with hair or makeup, include a free consultation, timeline scheduling, airbrush foundation, false lashes, and application with high-quality professional products. They provide group services to ensure your whole wedding party gets pampered, too. They are also willing to travel. Other services include:

• Blowouts

Featured
Haleybeth Albany

Married on 07/04/2019

Boho bride's dream!!!

Marissa is just MAGIC with hair. I showed her the inspiration photo and she just completely ran with the idea and made it ever better. She is so professional, and personable. After doing my trial and ... Read more seeing her on the wedding day, I felt like I had an old friend with me! The make up was done so beautifully as well, she exceeded what I thought I could even look like on my wedding day haha. She is truly amazing at what she does, I highly highly recommend!!

N
Noel Clarke

Married on 07/05/2019

The best hair stylist!

Marissa did my hair and my bridesmaids and executed my vision perfectly! I wanted soft waves and wanted a natural hair style where it didn’t look over done. Marissa not only did my hair gorgeously but ... Read more nailed all of my bridesmaids. Thank you so so much!

E
Ellen

Married on 05/25/2019

Marissa is Fantastic!

We enjoyed working with Marissa from the initial email. She is very personable and responds quickly. During the hair and makeup trial, Marissa asked a few questions and easily created the look I ... Read more wanted. She made me feel comfortable which was great because I am very self-conscious about my hair. She did awesome work the day of the wedding with all my bridesmaids as well. She was punctual and flexible when we had to shift the schedule around.