Pretty On Arrival

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Pretty On Arrival

Pretty On Arrival is a hair and makeup bridal service located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They'rel led and owned by Marissa Brennan, an experienced beauty artist and cosmetologist with over eight years of experience. Specializing in fresh-faced, natural makeup and bohemian chic hairstyles, Marissa has satisfied over 50 brides and boasts the skills and passion to effortlessly give couples the looks they want. Marissa and her staff will learn your specific style and assess your distinct features to ensure they bring out your natural beauty.

All services, whether you’re going with hair or makeup, include a free consultation, timeline scheduling, airbrush foundation, false lashes, and application with high-quality professional products. They provide group services to ensure your whole wedding party gets pampered, too. They are also willing to travel. Other services include:

• Blowouts

M
Featured
melissa

Married on 04/21/2018

I had the most amazing experience with Marissa and Pretty on Arrival! She was so accommodating and took everything I said and showed her into consideration to create the most beautiful bridal hair and ... Read more makeup. She put me at ease both at my trial and on my wedding day - she is incredibly friendly and easy to talk to! I felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Marissa. Also, my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law couldn't stop raving about how much they loved their hair and makeup, too! I'd recommend Pretty on Arrival without hesitation!

E
Ellen

Married on 05/25/2019

Marissa is Fantastic!

We enjoyed working with Marissa from the initial email. She is very personable and responds quickly. During the hair and makeup trial, Marissa asked a few questions and easily created the look I ... Read more wanted. She made me feel comfortable which was great because I am very self-conscious about my hair. She did awesome work the day of the wedding with all my bridesmaids as well. She was punctual and flexible when we had to shift the schedule around.

Katie
Katie Fitzwater

Married on 02/08/2019

Life saver!!!

If you don't read the entire review just know this - Marissa is by far the best makeup and hair artist in the area especially for Brides! She saved my wedding. I had a small wedding - 50 guests, ... Read more family only. I figured I would go to my regular salon and get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. WRONG. I had my trial, makeup was horrible. Hair was ok - nothing to be wowed about. My regular hair artist told me she knew someone to do makeup and it would be fine. Day of my bridal shower, I used her makeup artist. Again, horrible. I was looking for a light, yet good coverage bridal makeup. Not extreme coverage glam. And no one seemed to comprehend that -- except Marissa. I found PrettyOnArrival through my wedding photographer. I emailed her 2 WEEKS before my wedding and asked if she could help me out. Her photos portrayed natural bridal makeup which was everything I was looking for. She fit me in for a trial and I was blown away! Not only does she prep the skin before putting on the makeup but she also creates palettes specifically for you! I loved that. Everything matched my skin tone perfectly. A week or so before my wedding, I felt the need to change my hair style as well since I wasn't wowed with my 1st hair trial from a different hair artist. I emailed Marissa and again she was so accommodating and helpful. I put all of my trust in her to do my hair on my wedding day with no trial and she just amazed me and my entire family. As I said above the makeup was perfection but the hair... HOLY COW. I just can't get over it. I felt like such a beautiful bride. And I was so happy that I switched to Marissa for my hair and makeup. You literally will NOT be disappointed if you chose her for your wedding. She even did my Mom's makeup who is 64 years old and wears NO makeup ever. She loved Marissa's work as well. She felt natural yet beautiful for photos. I cannot say enough good things about Marissa. Thank you thank you thank you!!