Pretty on Point

Palos Hills, IL · View map · Visit website

About Pretty on Point

Pretty On Point is located in Willowbrook, IL. Serving Chicago and Chicago Suburbs providing you the highest quality on location bridal makeup & wedding hair services. With memorable experience and extraordinary service. Whether you are at your Home, Hotel or at the convenience of your desired location. Our passionate, professional, and dedicated team will do go above and beyond for your special day!

Your bridal makeup and wedding hair service consists of two separate appointments. During your trial appointment we will work together to create your perfect look for your wedding day! Contact us today to set up your trial - 708-928-0030 or info@popinchicago.com

• Bridal Makeup
  • Bridal Airbrush Makeup
  • Bridal Hair
  • Bridesmaid Makeup
  • Bridesmaids Airbrush Makeup
  • Bridesmaids Hair
  • Flowegirl Makeup / Hair
  • Airbrush Spray Tan (organic)

29 Reviews for Pretty on Point

29 Pretty on Point Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 05/14/2016

Dalilah is so very talented, and has always had a passion for hair and makeup. I always refer her because she is patient, punctual and honest. She has a gift of making others feel and look beautiful. ... Read more She always make me feel pretty, and on point. Not to mention, she is fun to be around. Keep shining, D!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing job!

They did an amazing job with makeup for me and my bridal party! We got compliments all day from guests and everyone looked beautiful in the pictures! They are so sweet and flexible when someone ... Read more doesn't like how something looks and wanted to change it. Highly HIGHLY recommend!

M
Meghan Murphy

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing- So many compliments

My bridesmaids and I received so many compliments on our hair and makeup! Our makeup artist, Claudia, was able to match everyone’s foundation color just by looking at them and our hair stylist, Carla ... Read more could look at a picture and style someone’s hair exactly like it! They were great to hangout with the morning of the wedding! I would book them again in a heartbeat.