Pretty Pixels Photography

Richmond, KY · View map · Visit website

About Pretty Pixels Photography

Pretty Pixels Photography is a wedding photographer based in Richmond, Kentucky. Pretty Pixels Photography is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to capture the most beautiful moments of your life one pixel at a time.

Pretty Pixels Photography offers a standard package that can be customized to meet the particular needs of your wedding. This standard package covers the cost of two photographers, high resolution digital images, custom graphics, proofs, and a full day reservation for your event. All wedding packages also allow for multiple location photo shoots. Upgraded packages often add an engagement photo shoot and prints. Additional hours, albums, canvas, flush mounts, and matted prints are available to add a la carte. Pretty Pixels Photography also welcomes bookings for boudoir and trash the dress photo shoot sessions.

8 Reviews for Pretty Pixels Photography

8 Pretty Pixels Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Mark

Married on 08/23/2014

We still look at our wedding photos with tears of joy in our eyes. Sarah didn't just photograph our wedding. She was a PART of it. As a photographer myself, I know that immersing yourself in the event ... Read more event is key to capturing the important moments. Sarah was up at the crack of dawn on the big day, following and photographing my wife as she prepared for the wedding. Not only did she capture all of the shots you'd expect--Melissa preparing in the mirror, mother helping with the dress, etc., but she got the raw EMOTION of the people involved. You have to look at the photos to understand just how well she did. And I hope you will look at her sample galleries. Her creativity is beyond anything else other photographers are doing, and this includes the established "big names" in the business. We ended up with imaginative poses and candid shots that, as I said when I started writing this essay, leave us laughing and more than one happy tear every time we view our wedding photos.

M
Michael

Married on 06/16/2018

Pretty Pixels did a great job at our wedding! Sarah, AJ, and Stacey were attentive to our needs and flexible as the day unfolded. Our photos look great, and we have these great photographers to thank. ... Read more We would definitely recommend Pretty Pixels Photography to everyone.

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/11/2018

Sarah is amazing! My husband and I had a very small wedding and even though it wasn't a huge party, Sarah did a great job at capturing the big moments! She also didn't skip out on giving us SO. MANY. ... Read more PHOTOS. from the day! Some photographers will only give you a select amount, but she made sure to let us choose our favorites! Don't think though that they won't be all high quality, the quality of her work is some of the best I've ever seen. I can't recommend her enough!