Pretty Please Beauty

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Pretty Please Beauty

Pretty Please Beauty is an on location makeup and hair company specializing in event and editorial beauty, with a passion for weddings.

Our team has been a part of hundreds of weddings and special events in and around Southern California for the past 10 years. It is with this level of experience that we are able to provide our clients with an extremely blissful and stress free beauty experience. We take great pride in our work as artists and understand the responsibility of making our clients look and feel their best!

We use only prestige products to ensure the longevity and wearability of the look. We make sure to cater to our client’s individual needs as well as provide expert advice to ensure we strike the perfect balance between looking great in photos and feeling great in person.

4 Reviews for Pretty Please Beauty

4 Pretty Please Beauty Reviews

C
calia

Married on 06/21/2019

Timely and wonderful!

These gals were so great! My bridesmaids all came up to me after their hair and makeup was complete and mentioned how much they loved Pretty Please Beauty. They felt confident and beautiful, which is ... Read more what matters on the big day when they're standing beside the bride! Can't recommend these girls enough.

amy
amy

Married on 08/18/2018

I had PPB do hair and makeup for my wedding 8-18-18. I live in San Diego but went up to SB for my trial and absolutely loved it. She listened to exactly what I wanted and it was perfect. My ... Read more bridesmaids also all had positive things to say about their hair and makeup and they looked stunning. The makeup actually stayed on all night as well which is a major bonus. Nickie kept everything on time perfectly as well. Highly recommend PPB!

T
Tracey

Married on 07/22/2017

Nickie is an amazing artist, and she listened to what I wanted, which was (I admit) pretty vague and rambly, and totally delivered an amazing look. As one of my friends said – I looked the best ... Read more version of myself. She brought in an amazing hair stylist, Zoa, who tamed my mane of hair into a beautiful, and most importantly stable, up-do. I did a trial run, which was helpful to see what was working and what wasn’t – but really they hit it out of the park the first time. They were a delight to work with, very calm, and made the getting ready process a delight.