Pretty Please Bridal

Denville, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Pretty Please Bridal

Pretty Please Bridal is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey, specializing in complete bridal beauty. Founded by Dawn D’Onofrio, Pretty Please Bridal consists of a group of hand-selected specialists who are dedicated to making you glow on your big day. Dawn boasts 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Her team of talented and creative stylists use high-quality products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars. They use their skill and knowledge to highlight and enhance the natural beauty every bride already has.

Pretty Please Bridal offers on-site services to take away any added stress of traveling. From textured styling to contouring, Pretty Please Bridal provides an array of special services. They offer consultations and trials to ensure you look and feel confident from start to finish. They will listen and pay attention to every little detail of your vision and incorporate their creativity and talent to give you the flawless finish you deserve. Other services include:

• Hair prep

J
Featured
J

Married on 12/31/2013

Pretty Please Bridal provided my hair and makeup services for myself and entire bridal party for my New Year's Eve wedding. Dawn not only arrived on time, she arrived early (! ) to my mother's house ... Read more and set up her station immediately. She and her team put me at ease and calmed my day-of jitters. The hair and makeup services for my girls went so smoothly; from the lashes to airbrushing, our "looks" lasted well through the night with hardly an extra touch up or hair out of place. I have never felt more beautiful in my life! I received so many compliments all day on how gorgeous I looked; most especially from my hubby. I opted for the special "Ultimate Bride" package, so Dawn returned to help me create a glamorous evening party look for the ball drop. Needless to say, the photos came out AMAZING. I'm so thankful for how gorgeous she made me look for photos I'll truly cherish forever. Pretty Please Bridal is not only a talented group of women, but they are also incredibly personable, professional, calming, and thoughtful. I highly recommend their services.

Mary
Mary Fiorilla

Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

I came across Pretty Please Bridal on the knot. Dawn explained everything step by step and was so kind. There was no room for questions because she does her job that well. Dawn has an amazing team! ... Read more Alexa absolutely set the bar higher than what I had thought my hair and makeup was going to be, during my trial. This girl has pure talent and an amazing personality to go along with it. It was important for me as a bride to not only go into this with expectations for hair and make up.. but also, to make sure the vibe was positive and light. I can imagine the nerves a bride may feel on her day, and now I’m certain I will be a relaxed bride in the care of Dawn and Alexa on my special day! P.S. Alexa was half way through my hair and I lost it and started to cry. Pretty Please Bridal is EVERYTHING!

E
Elisabeth

Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic!

As the “MOB” I wanted to let you know how wonderful everything was! When I first saw my face after makeup, I was in shock, I guess because I never had this done before and I really don’t wear a lot of ... Read more of makeup. But everyone absolutely loved it and what I heard so many times that day was now they really see how much my daughter looks like me. (At 55 years old, I’ll take that compliment, Kristen looked stunning btw! And I looked 20 years younger for a day, I’ll take that too😁). I received so many compliments on my hair too! My hair and makeup at 11 pm looked just as it did at 10:30 am. Not to boast, but as a “MOB” I felt like a princess and never felt that before and I thank Dawn, Alexa and Laura!