Priceless Vows

North Port, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Priceless Vows

Priceless Vows is a professional wedding officiant service in North Port, Florida. Fani Gilbert has over 30 years of experience writing and performing weddings. Her kind heart, attention to detail, and acceptance of all couples makes her an ideal officiant for almost any ceremony. Fani typically composes the ceremonies she performs, and will do so with your wishes and love story in mind. Choose Priceless Vows for the ceremony experience you’ll never forget.

Services
Fani Gilbert of Priceless Vows performs weddings for religious, non-denominational, secular, and spiritual couples of all backgrounds. She specializes in same-sex and interfaith marriages, understanding the unique needs for these couples and their families. Fani will custom write your ceremony, incorporating words and rituals that have meaning to you. She offers a standard wedding package including a consultation, l, custom ceremony performance, and state marriage license filing.

46 Reviews for Priceless Vows

46 Priceless Vows Reviews

R
Featured
Raquel

Married on 11/22/2014

It would be an understatement when I say that Fanni was undoubtedly the most kindhearted professional and prompt officiant I could ever ask for. She takes the time even in her extremely busy schedule ... Read more schedule to always make sure she is there whenever you need her. She always let me know that she is only a phone call away. Our wedding could not have gone more smooth sailing as it did with her being a part of it. And now I would like to take a moment to thank her for making the most important day of our lives the best one ever!!!! Sincerely , Raquel and John?

Renee
Renee George

Married on 10/27/2018

Fani Gilbert

We couldn’t have found a better efficient! The time she took to make sure we absolutely loved her choices of personally written ceremonial introduction was what sealed the deal for my wife and I. ... Read more Getting married is extremely intimate and we felt her understanding and love for what she does immediately. We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing day and without her it wouldn’t have been the same. She will forever be a part of the most important day of our lives. Grateful isn’t even enough of a word. She is the absolute best all the way around.

S
Sara George

Married on 10/27/2018

A dream come true.

Our wedding would have never been the same without Fani! Not only did we all tear up together, she made me feel so comfortable standing up at the altar, waiting for my bride. We couldn’t thank you ... Read more enough for making our wedding day as amazing as it was. You will forever be an amazing memory we can share for the rest of our lives. Thank you for being so genuine, and making our day the best.