Pride Maya Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Pride Maya Weddings

Pride Maya Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company in Cancun, Mexico. Owner Lorenzo Raggio and his team of creative planners and designers create one of a kind experiences for couples and their guests. They are passionate and detail-oriented, turning an ordinary ceremony into a beautiful celebration of love. Choose Pride Maya Weddings for an unforgettable wedding day.

Pride Maya Weddings offers full-service planning packages for couples of different styles and budgets. Pride Maya Weddings has planners who speak English, Spanish, German, Russian and Italian. Together, they design your ceremony and reception to reflect your personal beliefs, personalities, and vision. Their services include:

• Ceremony planning and coordination
  • Catering
  • Floral design
  • Wedding day photography
  • Trash the dress photo shoots
  • Music and entertainment

F
Featured
francesca

Married on 09/02/2017

Such a wonderful experience! The staff worked well with us on our budget. The food at the reception was amazing. I just can't say enough about the attentive and NICE staff. The Wedding Event ... Read more Coordinator is Lorenzo Raggio - and he made the entire process easy and pleasant. Beautiful location !!! thank you so much

M
Mary Alice Burke

Getting married on 11/19/2019

The Dream Came True

I lived a dream, thank you Lorenzo you were born to do this! Lorenzo’s empathy is unique, finding the right place it wasn’t easy at all but at the end me and my husband chose the best place ever. I’m ... Read more ever. I’m really satisfade of my wedding day I Could her married again and again and again!

Sam
Sam Gorall

Married on 06/01/2019

Lorenzo was very professional and communicated with us every step of the way. Would recommend Lorenzo as a wedding coordinator for any events.

Lorenzo was very professional in all communication during this process and helped create an experience that exceeded our expectations. Thanks Lorenzo! Read more Lorenzo was very professional in all communication during this process and helped create an experience that exceeded our expectations. Thanks Lorenzo!