Prim & Powder

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Prim & Powder

Prim & Powder is a premier hair and makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. Their goal is to ensure your special day is all about you, by listening to your ideas and bringing your unique vision to life. They’re skilled in a variety of techniques, including airbrush makeup, hair extensions, airbrush spray tanning, bridal hair styling and more. Prim & Powder looks forward to helping you create memories that last a lifetime.

This award-winning company has over 11 years of experience in the beauty industry. They attribute their success to staying on top of the latest trends and techniques, and continuing to educate themselves by being both students and instructors. They'll come to you on-site, so the morning of your wedding can be as stress-free as possible. Brides are welcome to a consultation, or a hair and makeup trial, to try out their look beforehand and make sure everything is exactly how they envisioned for their big day. Additional services include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Hair extensions
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

Other Services
In addition to providing hair and makeup for you, Prim & Powder is also happy to provide their services for your wedding party. Their licensed stylists are willing to work with groups of up to 20 guests, ensuring everyone can get ready at the same time. Additional services include:
Tanning

L
Featured
Lili

Married on 10/31/2017

These ladies are beyond amazing! Their studio ro for trials was precious and their technique is bomb! Kristen and Erin are the dynamic duo! I wouldn’t have had any other pair be just an important part ... Read more part of my big day! They do an in-depth consultation during a COMPLEMENTORY trial and execute everything perfectly. TWICE! Kristen saved me some tears and heartbreak when it was LITERALLY going to rain on my parade and for that alone, I’ll be forever grateful.

L

Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful bride

I loved working with Kristen and Erin. I did a makeup trial with Kristen and was really nervous because I never wear makeup and hate things going near my eyes. She made me feel comfortable and made me ... Read more look beautiful. She took all of my feedback for the wedding day and gave me a look that stood out yet was very natural. I did not even feel like I was wearing makeup! I did not do a hair trial but I was extremely impressed with how the hairstyle turned out. I gave Erin a picture and she took it and ran with it. We also booked Prim and Powder for our bridal party (6 women and 3 children) and they worked with us on price. They all looked stunning! I would highly recommend Kristen and Erin!

Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Makeovers

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding as well as my sister, mom and mother-in-law. We all looked absolutely gorgeous and my hair and makeup could not have looked any more perfect with my dress. ... Read more The girls are so friendly and really keep you at-ease on your wedding day :-)