Hired? Hired

Primavera Dreams

Newton Center, MA · View map · Visit website

About Primavera Dreams

Primavera Dreams is a professional wedding planning company based out of Newton, Massachusetts. Their goal is to make your wedding unique, memorable and joyful. They're happy to assist you in any part of your planning process. Primavera Dreams wants to remove any stress you may be feeling, so you can enjoy your wedding to the fullest degree possible.

Experience
Luba Gankin is the owner and planner of this company. She's been a part of the wedding industry since 2015 and she specializes in local and destination weddings, specifically in New England and Italy. Luba is a Ph.D. scientist and she was formerly the director of an international innovation company. Now, she uses her extensive research and project management skills as a wedding planner. In 2018, she won WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award.

This full-service wedding planner offers three packages that are fully customizable. These include: The Above & Beyond Platinum Package, The Vital Gold Package and The Essential Month-of Coordination Package. All packages include a complimentary, in-person consultation as well as unlimited phone and email consultations once booked. Her services include:

• Budget analysis

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 06/30/2018

We just came back to Toronto from our magical wedding near Florence, Italy and had the pleasure of having Luba as our Tuscan Wedding Planner. We worked with Luba for 1. 5 years and she was excellent! ... Read more Extremely organised, offered many beautiful options and couldn't have executed the day any better. Luba was a lifesaver, making sure we got things done on time and was great at mediating the different opinions between my husband and I (which is VERY important when planning a wedding!!). She was always available for a chat, and answered our emails and messages promptly. Luba is very intelligent, well educated, speaks multiple languages ( English, Russian and Italian and perhaps more!) and most importantly has a strong passion in her role as a Wedding Planner! I strongly feel her dedication, extreme diligence and passion are exactly what any couple would be looking for to help create their magical day at home or abroad :) Cheers! Danielle & Daniel

I
Ilya

Married on 06/09/2018

Luba is incredible! She helped me with any aspect of my party. She is very detail oriented. No single issue remained unanswered. Luba made sure that this party ran smoothly and easily! I can't even ... Read more express how thankful I am! I recommend Luba as a planner to any kind of party or event!

A
Alla

Married on 05/13/2018

Luba helped my children to plan the destination wedding in Italy. Planning a big event is challenging, stressful, hard, overwhelming. When you try to do it distantly with the language barrier not ... Read more knowing Italian, it is twice as harder. Luba came to the rescue later in a game when her help was needed right away. Her deep knowledge , passion, love to make other's happy took a weight from our shoulders. Luba is simply outstanding. If you lucky to find her, you will quickly realize you don't need to look anywhere else. Luba will become your any event planner for you, your family and friends. Luba went far beyond the responsibilities of a wedding planner. She helped to plan rehearsal dinner the day before wedding, she helped to find the boat to take wedding party for a sea trip among Amalfi coast. She stayed in touch all the way through for a little details like transportation of people to and from the points of destination. She was a true advocate and completely respected bride's and groom's vision. She ensured everything was exactly the way they wanted. Luba suggested solutions for everything; streamlined communications with all of the vendors and ensured everyone was on the same page. She sincerely wanted everything to be perfect for us. We had a wonderful and delightful wedding that we remember with the utmost joy. We would highly recommend Luba to everyone who wants to take the stress out of any party prep!