Prime DJs Turks And Caicos

Providenciales · View map · Visit website

About Prime DJs Turks And Caicos

Located in Turks and Caicos, Prime DJs Turks and Caicos is a wedding DJ servicing beautiful occasions throughout the local area, including Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, and Leeward. It has been part of the industry since 2010, specializing in beach and resort weddings.

Prime DJs provides a premium DJ experience that combines their music expertise with exceptional customer service. They work with a full spectrum of styles and genres to customize their music to fit couples’ special day, such as Christian, club, country, hip-hop, international, pop, oldies, R&B/soul, and more. The company also provides microphones, uplighting, and a sound/PA system, along with offering couples their emcee service and a do-not-play list. Prime DJs has a love for music and is passionate about creating a positive atmosphere, memories, and connections that will last a lifetime. While it’s their music, it’s couples’ medley and couples’ memories that will last a lifetime.

18 Reviews for Prime DJs Turks And Caicos

18 Prime DJs Turks And Caicos Reviews

B
Featured
Brandon

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Experience

Mike did an amazing job making our reception a memorable experience for us and our guests. He was very responsive prior to the big day and met with us 2 days before to go over all the details. He was ... Read more was able to bring great energy to everyone in our wedding and even had my parents dancing! Great guy and awesome DJ!

L
Lenise N. Yarber,bsdh, Dds

Married on 06/21/2019

They professional and responded to all of my questions in a timely fashion

The guests loved the music selection and danced all night. They kept asking me where I found the dj! Read more The guests loved the music selection and danced all night. They kept asking me where I found the dj!

Dierdre
Dierdre Herman

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

Michael was our DJ at our wedding and was wonderful to work with. We provided a list of songs to him and he was able to play all of them. From the guests arriving at the ceremony to the bride walking ... Read more walking down the beach and dinner and of course the dancing. I would highly recommend Michael.