Prime Limo & Car Service

Dallas, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Prime Limo & Car Service

Located in Dallas, Texas, Prime Limo & Car Service provides luxury transportation for their passengers. With over 1,000 weddings under their belt, the professional and communicative staff deliver spotless vehicles and exceptional service. Couples will have transportation day or night with their 24/7 service, ensuring top-notch care for couples, their family members, and their wedding party.

The chauffeurs at Prime Limo & Car Service are available for one-way trips or round trips, to a single or multiple locations if desired. The vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and detailed before each use, giving passengers the comfort and service they deserve when riding in an exotic car, SUV, sedan, standard limo, van, stretch limo, shuttle, or SUV limo. Prime Limo & Car Service offers the best in amenities, including:

• Bar

C
Featured
Christiana

Married on 04/19/2013

I hired Prime Limo for my wedding day. As a soon to be wife, things can get very stressful very quickly but Shawn made sure that the driver was exactly on time. In fact, he was there before time with ... Read more a smile greeting me and my new husband. Shawn gave excellent customer service meeting our every need wherever we needed to stop on our way to our destination. The limo was absolutely AMAZING. Clean, elegant, and with LED lighting impressing all of our friends. Overall, if anyone needs a limo, choose Prime Limo! You won't regret it!

Mrs. J
Haley

Married on 10/19/2018

Prime Limo is #1 in the DFW for a reason... They simply can NOT be beat. I've already worked with the manager, Shawn, for multiple other occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc. ) so it was an OBVIOUS ... Read more decision of who would be providing transportation on the biggest day of me and my future husband's life! The options for transportation is endless based on want you're wanting...The drivers are incredibly professional, not only punctual but EARLY every time...I know when my limo pulls up on the day of my wedding everyone is going to be so wooed! There's a lot of stress when it comes to vendors on a wedding day, but I know Prime Limo won't be one of them. Their part in my big day will run flawlessly. SO excited for our grand exit!! Thanks Prime Limo.

Christina
Christina

Married on 09/29/2018

We used this limo company for my wedding and they were amazing. They took care of payment before the event and showed up on time when they were needed. The drivers were professional and very easy to ... Read more work with. Highly recommend!!!!