Prime Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Prime Photography

Prime Photography is a wedding photography company based in San Antonio, Texas, that services the surrounding areas. Owner and photographer Michael Suchosky seeks to tell your unique love story through the photographs he captures. The photographer blends his passions for writing and photography by using contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic photography styles to tell a story through images. Prime Photography treats each wedding differently and works to allow the photographs to reflect each couple's personalities and emotions through the little details captured.

Prime Photography offers three wedding photography packages. Each wedding package includes one photographer, and can include the following services:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Cassie

Married on 03/16/2018

From start to finish Michael was our guy , he did our amazing engagement and my bridal and wedding day photography. He was so easy to work with and gave us such ease to work with him. He was so ... Read more acomadating with us through the whole process we brought our dogs for photos and although I had no faith In any pictures happening Michael was able to work his magic and capture some of the most precious moments in our lives . He was professional and kind and always on time , he was on top of the movement of our wedding before we could even ask him he was there already ! He took so many amazing shots from angles I wouldn’t even dream of he’s so creative . This guy is a one man show and is completely there for you to capture things you only see in magazines . I am so pleased with his work and you will be too he’s the best of the best !

A
Ali Searls

Getting married on 10/07/2019

Simple & Sweet

We had a wonderful experience using Prime Photography. We survived the crazy wind and got some awesome engagement photos at the Pearl. Highly recommend as he is a great communicator and deliveries his ... Read more work quickly.

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Photographer and Pictures!

Michael is a wonderful person and photographer. He is very kind and made me and my husband very comfortable, even though we are both camera shy. He is very quick about getting great quality pictures ... Read more to us quickly. I received my bridal pictures within a few days and about 75 teaser pictures the day after my wedding. I'm excited to see how the rest of the pictures turned out because we love the ones he gave us so much already!