Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry

Cumming, GA · View map · Visit website

About Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry

Primrose HMUA is moving to Georgia!!! Currently only booking weddings for the Atlanta area.

Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry is a beauty vendor in Atlanta, Georgia. Jocelyn, the founder and owner, loves everything about beauty and strives to make sure that each client feels their absolute best on their wedding day. She is on top of the hottest hair and makeup trends and is constantly searching for new looks to try and master. Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry's main goal is a happy bride. They believe that the job isn't done until the client is satisfied.

Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry provides completely customized looks so you can get exactly what you're looking for. From romantic updos to a sea of loose waves to intricate braids and beyond, your dream hairstyle is attainable. Whether you want to simply enhance your natural beauty with a delicate makeup look or go bold and glamorous with a smokey eye and bright lip, Primrose HMUA will help you find the right look for you.

Primrose Hair and Makeup is available to come to you for your big day and save you an extra trip. Your entire bridal party will be pampered and beatified to feel and look their best. Trial runs are available and recommended to make sure your vision of your wedding look is everything you hoped it would be.

23 Reviews for Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry

23 Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 09/21/2017

Jocelyn is amazing at hair and make up! She is extremely talented, personable, professional and flexible! Believe me, she will help relieve your wedding day stress. For my trial run I requested to ... Read more meet at her house, since I live out of state and she had a very nice studio set up and accommodated my crazy schedule. On my wedding day she traveled to my venue, and even brought her studio light to ensure everything turned out just how I wanted. She also is timely, I was ready on time on my wedding day and she used awesome products that stayed, even when it decided to rain and snow. My experience with Jocelyn was amazing during my trial run and on my wedding day, I would highly recommend her!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Jocelyn was amazing to work with! I was a little late in booking a hair/makeup artist for my wedding and was panicking a bit, until I found Jocelyn! She was so wonderful and accommodating. I met with ... Read more her for a trial and she was very thorough, making sure I loved everything. I had a big wedding party and Jocelyn was able to bring two other artists with her, on-site (up Big Cottonwood Canyon!), to do our hair and makeup. They were all very professional, arrived on-time and brought their own chairs/mirrors/lighting! All of my girls, moms, and I looked gorgeous. Everyone was very happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Jocelyn!

A
Amy

Married on 09/02/2018

Jocelyn was so great! She has a killer price for what she provides, by far cheaper than most anything else I was able to find and for great quality. She helped make my wedding day look to be exactly ... Read more what I wanted and what I felt comfortable with. She knew I never wear make-up and didn't want an overdone looks and she made it perfect