Priore Photography & Video

Clarence, NY · View map · Visit website

About Priore Photography & Video

Priore Photography & Video is a premier photography and videography company servicing the Buffalo, New York region. They specialize in combining traditional and candid photography with two-photographer packages to create timeless and unique memories of your wedding day. Lead photographers Joe Priore and Nicole Knauber excel at providing brides and grooms with the comfort and assurance that guarantees your once-in-a-lifetime day will unfold with ease and professionalism.

Wedding Photography Services Offered

• Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Videography packages

Other services
In addition to wedding photography & videography, Priore Photography & Video also offers:

• Family Portraits

Featured
Marney

Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional wedding photos

When my husband and I saw samples of Priore’s work, we knew immediately that we had to hire them. Although we’ve only seen a couple sneak peeks of our wedding photos, we’re already blown away. Joe and ... Read more Nikki did an amazing job capturing our wedding day, Nikki was even able to snap a few photos of me with my cats (cheesy, I know, but also very special to me). Working with them was an absolute breeze and we would hire them over and over again if we could!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent and talented crew!!

I LOVED my experience with Priore! They were very professional and so kind. I worked with Nicole, Tracy and Brittany. They focused on making our whole day special and unique to us. We wanted to take ... Read more pictures at the church but we also wanted to get a picture of us walking out of the church with our guest around cheering. They accommodated both and had everything organized to ensure we got what we wanted. Also, We had an original place where we were going to take pictures after the church but had to relocate due to the weather. They were super flexible and had the eye for perfect picture spots! I felt so special and beautiful. Besides being great photographers, they helped us throughout the day. One example is we mentioned how we wanted to try the appetizers at our wedding, they went out of their way to ensure we had a platter at our table when we sat down. So kind and thoughtful! Thank you guys for making our day so special!! We can’t wait to see all the pictures!

C
Colleen

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful! Cant wait to get our photos back!

Joe and Nicole worked our wedding and WOW! We were THRILLED at how well they worked. They were amazingly professional and KIND! They were so good at their jobs, we finished our wedding party photos 30 ... Read more 30 minutes early. We kept commenting on how it seemed we had taken so many photos in so many locations! We cant wait to get our photos back. We loved them!!!!!