Pristine Entertainment

Yakima, WA · View map

About Pristine Entertainment

Pristine Entertainment is a DJ and lighting company located in Yakima, Washington. The team of entertainment professionals pay close attention to details ensuring the perfect atmosphere for your event. Pristine Entertainment promises that each event will receive top of the line equipment and a fun-filled evening, no matter the size of the party.

DJ services, stage lighting, and a photo booth rental are offered by Pristine Entertainment for weddings and other special occasions. Offering all genres of music, the professional DJ works with couples to create an event that is flawless and brings everyone to the dance floor. A consultation, microphones, karaoke, sound and PA system, a disco ball, and travel expenses are included in the standard DJ package. DJ services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • One event per day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Professional MC
  • Video projection
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Pristine Entertainment offers a photo booth rental for special events. A digital or print package is available and includes an assortment of backdrops, open booth concept, high-resolution images, unlimited photos, and social media integration. The print package is a four hour rental with a photo booth attendant and unlimited 2x4 prints, while the digital package is a five hour rental with no attendant or prints.

14 Reviews for Pristine Entertainment

14 Pristine Entertainment Reviews

Jill
Jill Collette

Married on 01/10/2019

Best day of my life!

Alright, I hate spending my time writing reviews for things normally, but in this case, I HAVE to say how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE and appreciate Jake for all his help and services at my wedding 6 days ... Read more ago.. I found out about Pristine Entertainment through Facebook and saw that they had a photobooth as well as DJ services. I reached out and he was very prompt with responses and provided a quote right off the bat. (Any stressed out bride knows thats heaven on earth). I arrived to my wedding venue full on bridezilla mode, my mind was in 1,000 places at once and when he saw me arrive, we said our hellos and then he told me "Hey, don't you worry, I'll take care of everything, just go get ready, it's your wedding day and it's going to be great!" (REALLY helped relieve a lot of stress at the moment) From there, literally everything was perfect. He was so courteous and professional, he even made sure to announce and give honorable mention to my father who couldn't dance or walk me down the aisle due to his health. This meant a lot to me and my family as he still felt included and apart of the wedding despite not being able to participate in traditions. The music during the reception was AMAZING. HE KILLED it and he even played spanish music for my in-laws from Argentina who went absolutely nuts on the dance floor (and I have the videos to prove it). He supplied everything, from lights, to music, to doing announcements, to assisting my family with decorations, just EVERYTHING. He just went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time on my special day and honestly my legs are still sore from dancing so hard. Also, I had hired a bartender who unfortunately hurt her back and had to cancel on me at the last minute. I was already borderline meltdown mode when Jake reached out to me 2 days before the wedding to check-in and he just asked if I needed any help with anything else. Before I bat an eye, he immediately took the liberty to find me a bartender on the spot. I didn't even have to ask around or look anywhere, he literally took care of it all and made all the stress that much easier. Like I said, I normally dont take the time to leave reviews, but in this case I truly can't say enough good things about this vendor. My heart is so full and I appreciate his services so much that I wish I could get married all over again because it was so perfect. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I'm so happy and grateful for everything you did for us!

B
BRIANNA

Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be more enthusiastic about recommending Pristine Entertainment for any event. They were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! From the beginning, they were professional, easy ... Read more to work with, helpful, responded to emails quickly, listened to our music preferences, and took our day very seriously. They showed up to the rehearsal to make sure everything was ready for the wedding and matched the uplighting to the venue perfectly. On the day of the wedding, they managed to mic our ceremony perfectly for our guests to hear. The music choice completely reflected us and made our event that much more fun and intimate. Pristine took song requests and did a great job of reading the crowd. Everyone commented that they enjoyed the party and dancing and didn't want it to end. They were super flexible with our schedule and kept the wedding running smoothly. We were able to relax and enjoy the night, rather than worry about what was supposed to come next and when. They orchestrated the entire thing flawlessly. Nothing felt forced or rushed. Don't know what we would have done without them there on our big day! It was the best day of my life! They kept our friends and family dancing until we shut the place down at 11pm! I have been to a lot of weddings and dealt with a number of DJs.... Pristine rises above all the rest! Thanks again for everything! We would definitely recommend Pristine Entertainment DJ services.

E
Emily

Married on 09/16/2018

I have now been in a couple of weddings and gone out to a bar that they have been working at. The professionalism and experience has been unmatched by what I have seen before. In two completely ... Read more different environments they knew how to orchestrate and run the show perfectly. At both weddings they listened to every request the couples had, and took away one of the biggest stresses so my friends (the brides) could sit back, enjoy their days and have a great time. If you’re looking for a business that not only enjoys, but also genuinely cares about their line of work with astute detail you’ve come to the right place. You won’t be disappointed.