Private Island Cakes

Windham, NH · View map

About Private Island Cakes

Private Island Cakes creates custom cakes. Our custom designs are just that custom – created specifically for the needs and wants of our clients. They reflect the event, and the person or people they’re planned for. We make them with fresh, high-quality ingredients. We also put a considerable amount of time and energy into the customization and decoration of each cake we create.

2 Reviews for Private Island Cakes

2 Private Island Cakes Reviews

S
Safiya

Married on 07/16/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Deb from Private Island Cakes for our wedding! We wanted a very simple 3-tier cake with lavender accents, and the cake that Deb provided was even more beautiful than ... Read more I had expected! The scroll work on the sides of the cake really magnified the beauty of the design. The cake was delivered to our venue on time and with no trouble at all. Every interaction I had with Deb was positive from our very first meeting going over designs to our last email. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to hire Private Island Cakes for their wedding or other function! I will definitely be contacting Deb sometime in the future when we plan other events!

R
Robyn

Married on 06/21/2013

When I pictured my perfect wedding cake I had always wanted a tower of beautiful wedding cupcakes. Cupcakes for a wedding can tend to be a little on the pricey side so I did my research. When I ... Read more contacted Deb of PIC she was great! She scheduled us a private tasting & we brought our maid of honor with us. She baked different flavored mini cakes & separate frostings so we could try the different combinations. I was already sold on having the cupcakes coordinate with our black & white themed wedding & she sent me the link to her supply company & let me pick out the cupcake liners we wanted at no additional charge! When we saw Deb setting up the cupcakes the day of the wedding I was so pleased with how beautiful they looked! We still hear from our guests how delicious they thought they were, my aunt took home a few extras to enjoy the next night! Deb also took my ideas & baked a golf themed groom's cake for our rehearsal. My now husband absolutely loved it & it was delicious! PIC was a way for us to have exactly what we wanted in both our wedding & rehearsal dinner cakes but stay within an affordable budget. Deb was great to work with & so easy to communicate with. I definitely plan to work with PIC again in the future! Thank you again Deb!!

Private Island Cakes FAQ