Private Livery Service L.L.C

West Roxbury, MA · View map

About Private Livery Service L.L.C

Established in 2009.

At Private Livery Service we take great pride in our work. Every client is our vip we are the true definition of quality. PLS has provided professional and friendly service To your average Joe all the way to celebrities (Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Red Sox players) With nice clean vehicles, courteous drivers, and a very strong reputation for safe travel, PLS can't be matched. Both corporate and personal clients feel instant generosity as they are greeted with a smile.

1 Reviews for Private Livery Service L.L.C

1 Private Livery Service L.L.C Reviews

User5496224

2+ years ago

We hired this company for our wedding. WARNING - Do Not Use! 1st I had to call them 5 mins before they were schedule to pick up my bride. The driver told me he'd be 45 mins late because of traffic. ... Read more traffic. (You are a driver, this is something you should plan for). I didn't know what to do. It was an absolute disaster. My wedding party had to frantically rush to get Ubers at our expense. We were all 20 mins late and our beautiful day was forced to start in a sweaty stressful mess. It didn't end there...he was supposed to then pick us up at the hall and drive us around a few blocks for pics. We had to flag him down and had no idea where he was going despite the extremely detailed itinerary I sent a week before. This absolutely wasted the time we had planned to take photos. Such a disappointment. After the whole messy service I wrote the company and asked for a refund since we did not receive any of the services agreed upon and it actually cost us more due to their gross service. The owner refunded 1/2 of my fee with no explanation and no apology. When I wrote him again he advised that I gave him the wrong address (I did not!!), the traffic wasn't his fault and the limo guy has allegedly been working for him for 10 years. It was ridiculous to receive a response like that. They were extremely unprofessional and border-line scam artist. They did offer me a "free ride" to the airport when I wanted. No way...I would never take that offer. They refused to refund my money and told me there was nothing else to say and that if I needed clarification on the issue I could "call"! Save yourself money and the terrible stress this company will cause you.

Private Livery Service L.L.C FAQ