Private Property Band

North Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Private Property Band

Private Property Band is a talented wedding band based out of North Palm Beach, Florida. This high-tempo live band is made up of nine sensational musicians and performers who aim to keep your guests on the dance floor all night long. Private Property Band has performed with artists such as Phil Collins, Gloria Estefan, Jon Secada, among others and has played at events across the globe. Now, they aim to bring their professional performance to your wedding event to create a night to remember.

Private Property Band offers an impressive catalog of musical stylings from many eras and genres to please guests of all ages. Performing everything from Frank Sinatra to Flo-Rida, this high-energy group are sure to curate the perfect playlist for your special celebration. Private Property Band is happy to travel internationally to perform at your event and can provide ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music to suit your needs. If you have a special song that is not included in their catalog, they will happily learn it in order to perform it at your celebration. Additional services provided by Private Property Band include:

• MC services

7 Private Property Band Reviews

N
Nicole Goldstein

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Look no further book this band!

We hired Private Property Band for our wedding on 2/23/18 at The Biltmore Hotel and they were FANTASTIC! My husband and I had searched through many bands and decided to book this band. WE ARE SO HAPPY ... Read more WE DID, THEY MADE OUR WEDDING THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!! ALL OF OUR GUESTS RAVED ABOUT THE BAND AND HOW AMAZING THEY WERE. The musicians were top notch, the singers were all incredible. Stephanie was our Emcee and she was THE BEST! They were all very accommodating and super professional. If we could get married 100 more times we would book this band every time!! Book this band you will NOT be disappointed!!!

P
Paige Gurba

Married on 04/27/2019

Private Property Band is the BEST!

We had our wedding at Old Marsh Golf Club in Palm Beach Gardens a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of having Private Property Band play! They were AMAZING and made our wedding so special! From start ... Read more start to finish, they were such a pleasure to work with. They answered every phone call, all of our many questions and were excited and ready to play at our wedding. Every request, including learning songs, timelines, ceremony and cocktail hour, etc. was seamlessly perfected. When it came to day of, they took care of absolutely everything and were extremely thorough. We didn't have to think or worry about anything! During the reception, they kept every guest on their feet, energized and excited the entire evening! We were so happy to see so many people truly loving the music, singing and dancing along. They are not just high energy, they are so TALENTED! We had so many messages and people telling us how much they loved the Private Property Band and how amazing they were. We were so incredibly happy and we know you will be too once you book the Private Property Band!

N
Natali Meyman

Married on 01/19/2019

Best wedding ever!!

I recently got married, on Jan. 19, 2019 at the Breakers in West Palm Beach, FL and hired Private Property to play at my wedding. The performers were super professional and played the music I ... Read more requested. They were high energy, entertaining, contagiously happy, and classy. They did an amazing job at preparing my first dance and sang it live. I want to thank the singers: Stephanie, Rawy, Lauren & Jacquez for making my wedding a truly remarkable and unforgettable event, not just for me but all of my guests.