Privilege Aluxes

Cancun, Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Privilege Aluxes

Privilege Hotels is a wedding venue in Cancun, Mexico. They are located on Isla Mujeres, an exclusive island off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. They are surrounded by turquoise water and stunning 360 degree views. The island is more than four miles long and just a 15 minute ferry ride from Cancun.

Privilege Hotels can accommodate 100 guests. It has climatized pools, scuba diving, snorkeling, restaurants, bars, and overnight accommodations for you and your guests. Their experienced event planners will help you bring your wedding vision to life. They show you around their facility and help you choose the best location for your needs and wedding size. Their hotel offers beautiful suits with water views and beautiful accommodations for guests. They can host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They offer wedding packages that take care of all your needs and can be customized for your unique event.

6 Reviews for Privilege Aluxes

6 Privilege Aluxes Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 04/21/2017

Working with Elba to plan our wedding was so simple. She was responsive and so helpful. I felt very confident that things would go well. And Alex was also amazing! She had such sweet way about her. ... Read more She made us feel very special. I'm thankful these two ladies were a part of our special day.

A
Anabel

Married on 11/24/2016

Elba & Alex, made my special day more relaxing, comfortable, and timely organized. Everything went as planned. If i was to have any other event i would definietly use them again, My wedding day was ... Read more stress free! I highly recommended them

V
Vivian

Married on 04/16/2016

This vendor is perfect! What was most important was being able to have a wedding in a perfect ambience with delicious food and amazing music, that's what we got for our wedding! I would suggest ... Read more Wisteria Films for your video and Susan Pacek for your photos. http://www.susanpacekdestinationweddings.com/privilege-aluxes-wedding-isla-mujeres-vivian-jorge/