Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc

Melrose Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc

Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc is a professional wedding photography business based out of Melrose Park, Illinois. This company understands how important it is to find a photographer that fits your style and personality. Wedding photos are so important because they showcase the memories you will share for a lifetime. This photography company proudly serves all of Chicagoland as well as destination weddings.

Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc takes a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional approach to capturing and creating your high-resolution images. At every event, this photographer can capture all the important shots, along with other artistic and candid photos. In addition to wedding photography, the company also offers videography services. Full HD and 4K video options, custom USB and box, full feature and highlights, 8-10-12 h coverage packages are available. They can create custom packages that match your vision and your budget. Services offered include the following:

• Second shooter

G
Featured
Gina

Married on 02/08/2019

Grateful for the memories captured!

George and his assistant were amazing videographers and I'm so glad we chose them to capture our wedding. George was pleasant to work with and captured the essence of our day and so many wonderful ... Read more moments I didn't even realize had happened! My husband and I love watching our wedding video and reliving the day. I never give reviews as it takes a lot to "wow" me, but I would definitely work with George and his team again and highly recommend them for your special event. George had great communication before, during and after our wedding and was enjoyable to work with!

Asif
Asif Khan

Married on 05/08/2019

Great couple amizing

Wow in weddingwire this is the great couple Read more Wow in weddingwire this is the great couple

E
Ecaterina Ilievici

Married on 10/13/2018

Good team , fair price, professionals, perfect quality

Thank you for an awesome job! We had George and his team film our wedding and we are verry happy with the final product. We saw it from the beggining that they are proffesionals. The price was fair ... Read more and he made an awesome atmosphere making us feel good in front of the camera.