Pro Mirror Photo Booth

Bayside, NY · View map · Visit website

About Pro Mirror Photo Booth

Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. is a fun and exciting photo booth rental company located in Bayside, New York. They specialize in customized and personal wedding photo booth experiences. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. proudly uses only the most technologically advanced equipment to ensure you and your guests have a blast. They have the photo booths and accessories that will create unique memories for a lifetime, whether it’s against a dazzling sparkle background or with funky glasses.

If you’re looking for a memorable and out-of-the-box activity for your wedding, then Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. is what you want. Whether it’s a small or large wedding, they have plenty of equipment to ensure all your guests have fun and don’t spend too much time in a waiting line. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. has in-house professional graphic designers who offer custom and visually exciting photo designs. You and your guests will enjoy unlimited photo use with a wide variety of backdrops and props. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC.’s images are available through prints, flip books, social media integration, CDs, and DVDs. So you can spend the day celebrating and relaxing, Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC.’s professional staff will deliver, set up, operate, and clean up yout photo booth. They offer enclosed and open-air booths as well as selfie mirrors for weddings, parties, and business events.

8 Reviews for Pro Mirror Photo Booth

8 Pro Mirror Photo Booth Reviews

J
Jennifer A

Married on 10/07/2018

Very exciting to take pictures of the whole body.

Pro mirror photo booth was amazing from start to finish! They took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and what I was envisioning in my head and then made it come to life. The finish product ... Read more was even more beautiful than I had imagined and every single one of my photo booth pictures came out amazing. I love looking at our photo booth album just as much as our actual wedding album because it is so beautiful and fun. I will definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photo booth company for their wedding or special event!

M
Maddy M

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

We used Pro Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and loved everything about them! We have attended other weddings with them there and knew we had to have them for our big day! They are all amazing to ... Read more work with and we thank you for adding something fun to our wedding day!

L
Lily Wang

Married on 07/17/2018

awesome too!!!!

Great vendor to work with! Client decided to have a Photo Booth at their event at the very last minute and Promirror photo booth was so helpful and accommodating! Great photos and a wonderful photo ... Read more booth set up! Was a huge hit at the party!