Pro Radiance Artistry

East Greenwich, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Pro Radiance Artistry

Pro Radiance Artistry is a wedding day beauty service based in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. Specializing in bridal beauty that encompasses airbrush makeup, airbrush spray tanning, hair, facials and waxing, they provide full bridal glam from head to toe. Owner Keri Sweet-Ziak believes that "happy girls are the prettiest,” and she and her team strive to ensure that you not only feel pretty, but are completely happy with how you look and feel on your big day. Choosing a hair or makeup artist can be stressful, but Keri’s team will put you completely at ease with their professionalism, skill, and industry tips and tricks.

Experience

Keri has worked for renowned companies such as MAC, Smashbox, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Elemis, Bliss, and Murad. She has had the opportunity to work on celebrities such as Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town and was also the lead makeup artist for the Marchesa Fashion Show in Nashville in 2012. Her experience with on screen makeup means she knows how to enhance every feature on the most photographed day of your life.

Pro Radiance Artistry offers a full menu of on-site beauty services, not only for the bride, but for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride/groom as well. Their expertise doesn’t stop at hair and makeup. Skincare, waxing, and airbrush spray tans are all a part of the experience, and you can even choose a la carte options, such as simple false eyelash application, (since everyone knows it’s not as easy as it looks!). Start with a consultation, hair and makeup trial to pin down your wedding day style, from a sleek blowout to a chic updo. Glow with a spray tan that will give you a “just back from the beach” look that is never orange, and compliment your features with airbrush makeup that will last all day and night. Other wedding day beauty services offered include:

• Facials
  • Group services

58 Reviews for Pro Radiance Artistry

58 Pro Radiance Artistry Reviews

Featured
User3721019

2+ years ago

I have been using Keri Sweet for several years now to do my make-up for different events including the several wedding parties I have been in. It was a no brainer when it came to my own wedding that I ... Read more would have Keri doing my make-up for my special day. Keri's work is really that of an artist, she has the ability to bring out the essence of your natural beauty. Instead of focusing on trying to cover up your flaws as most make-up artists do, Keri focuses on bringing out and enhancing your unique beautiful qualities. She made me not only look but feel like a princess. Most important, she LISTENED to me and what I wanted. She did not try to steer me away from the vision I had in my head or push her own ideas on me. She simply took what I wanted and used her expertise to bring my vision to fruition. Keri is incredibly knowledgeable about her work which makes your experience with her that much more fulfilling. I highly recommend using her for your own event...you will fall in love!!!!

U
Urmila Aigner

Married on 05/17/2019

Expert work in a very pleasant atmosphere

Keri and her hair stylist did such fabulous hair and makeup for my daughter's junior prom. She is very talented and trust me, she's an amazing artist! Read more Keri and her hair stylist did such fabulous hair and makeup for my daughter's junior prom. She is very talented and trust me, she's an amazing artist!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding- makeup

I am so happy I hired Kerri to do my makeup aswell as the bridal party. Great communication, organized, and she did an amazing job on everyone’s makeup! Highly recommended and extremely talented! ... Read more