Productions By Tim

Byron, NY · View map

About Productions By Tim

Productions by Tim is a Digital Film Production company located smack dab in the middle of Rochester and Buffalo, NY. Tim specializes primarily in Wedding Videography but also takes on other creative projects such as music videos, commercials and corporate productions. Our wedding video packages start at just $2,250!

11 Reviews for Productions By Tim

11 Productions By Tim Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/13/2019

True Artistry

Tim was an absolute delight to work with! He was professional and detail oriented! My husband and I could both tell that he is a true artist! I can't wait to see our wedding video! Read more Tim was an absolute delight to work with!!! He was professional and detail oriented!!! My husband and I could both tell that he is a true artist!! I can't wait to see our wedding video!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 05/18/2019

Productions by Tim is amazing!

Tim is absolutely amazing at what he does, and I am so happy I got to work with him for my wedding! He is so easy to get along with, was super fun to work with and felt like he was part of the family ... Read more all day! I am so in love with my video, which perfectly captured all the highlights of my big day. I would highly recommend working with Tim, I can promise you'll be glad you did!

C
Christie

Married on 01/27/2018

I am the first person to admit that I was going to skip having a videographer for my wedding due to cost. I had a small budget and a videographer would well exceed the budget we had originally set. ... Read more About two months before my wedding I started re-thinking my decision on the videographer. I had put in so much work to the entire event and I was concerned that due to all my planning as well as me being the Bride, I would miss a lot without a film. I started talking to videographers and looking at their films and I just wasn’t moved by any of them and started to think once again that I would skip the video. Then I stumbled across Productions By Tim. I started tearing up watching his films from other weddings of complete strangers and I just knew I had to have one of his films. Of all the splurges I made for the wedding I can say without a doubt that I would choose Tim and spend the money 100 times over. The films that he produced for us I will cherish for a lifetime. Being able to relive those moments in film is something I will be forever grateful for. I received endless compliments from friends and family not only on the finished products but the way Tim went about capturing his film on the wedding day. He worked flawlessly with the photographers whom he had never worked with prior. Many people commented how amazed they were at his ability to capture the moment without them even realizing he was there! He had a way of floating around and capturing authentic moments that were in no way staged or awkward which I have seen in many other wedding films. I cannot recommend Productions By Tim enough. If you have any hesitation at all to a wedding videographer put them aside and choose Productions By Tim, you will not regret your choice.