Project:Life Photo

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing day!

Melissa and Brian were great to work with! They provide an amazing guide book the help plan everything from the engagement session to the day of timeline and family photo checklist. I was nervous ... Read more about day of timeline working out with coordinating all the vendors but they really made me feel at ease and worked so well with everyone else, I didn’t feel like we had to worry about anything day of! They were so sweet to get us some sneak peak pictures in time to order holiday stuff and we have received so many compliments on the pictures so far, can’t wait to see the rest! I know they will be amazing!

K
Kailagh

Married on 06/28/2014

I can not recommend Project Life Photography enough! My engagement and weddings photos were just beautiful. They were able to capture all the detail and precious moments from our special day! Brian ... Read more and Melissa made my husband and I feel completely at ease. They are so professional yet fun and creative! I really wasn't too excited about having my bridal portraits done as I find that they are usually just awkward, but I am in LOVE with how they turned out. Brian and Melissa selected an amazing location and made it such a fun experience for me. I definitely plan to use them in the future for our maternity, birth, and newborn shoots too!

S
Sam

Married on 12/01/2013

Brian & Melissa go above and beyond as photographers. They truly care about you as a couple and go out of their way to serve and make you feel so comfortable on your special day. We had our wedding ... Read more down in South America, on the northern coast of Colombia & they were the most flexible, thoughtful & helpful people you could ever ask for. The pre-wedding process and get to know each other times were great as they really desired to capture what your dreams and visions are. A definite recommendation for anyone looking for quality professional photography services!