Promakeup by Somi

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Promakeup by Somi

Promakeup by Somi provides high-quality makeup services for your wedding day and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Somi is a professionally certified makeup artist who understands the importance of having a stunning look for your wedding. Somi’s brides are important to her and she strives to ensure they will receive a wonderful experience on the day of their wedding.

Promakeup by Somi is a true professional and will travel to you on wedding day to offer on-site services for you and your bridal party of up to ten people. She will create a meaningful relationship with you and work with you to achieve your bridal beauty vision. Packages include a run-through ahead of the wedding with a makeup trial. Other makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

K
Featured
Katharine

Married on 06/02/2018

SOMI IS FANTASTIC! She takes the time to do a great job and does so at a great price. During my trial with her, we took before and after pictures. Which I loved (and are attached to this review). She ... Read more starts out light on the makeup and goes darker based on your preference. I highly recommend a trial- I loved my trial makeup, but realized that the end result would be too dark for my wedding. Somi will travel to you on the day of your event if you need her to, which saved me, my mother, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law a lot of time. She is friendly and communicative with her clients, and wants to make sure that you love the end result. I would recommend using her services to anyone!

K
Katelyn M

Married on 06/23/2019

Photo shoot makeup

Somi did a wonderful job on my makeup for a photo shoot I was apart of. Her attention to detail was phenomenal! The quality of makeup she used was amazing also. My makeup held up for the photo shoot ... Read more and for many hours afterward. Will definitely reach out to her for future photo shoots &/or events/wedding I have.

R
Rita Sebastian

Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding make up

Somi did my make up for my son’s wedding. She is personable, patient and a good listener. She gave me tips about taking care of my skin. She explains everything she does. It was a great experience and ... Read more and I would strongly recommend her.