Promakeup by Somi

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Promakeup by Somi

Promakeup by Somi provides high-quality makeup services for your wedding day and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Somi is a professionally certified makeup artist who understands the importance of having a stunning look for your wedding. Somi’s brides are important to her and she strives to ensure they will receive a wonderful experience on the day of their wedding.

Promakeup by Somi is a true professional and will travel to you on wedding day to offer on-site services for you and your bridal party of up to ten people. She will create a meaningful relationship with you and work with you to achieve your bridal beauty vision. Packages include a run-through ahead of the wedding with a makeup trial. Other makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

K
Featured
Katharine

Married on 06/02/2018

SOMI IS FANTASTIC! She takes the time to do a great job and does so at a great price. During my trial with her, we took before and after pictures. Which I loved (and are attached to this review). She ... Read more starts out light on the makeup and goes darker based on your preference. I highly recommend a trial- I loved my trial makeup, but realized that the end result would be too dark for my wedding. Somi will travel to you on the day of your event if you need her to, which saved me, my mother, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law a lot of time. She is friendly and communicative with her clients, and wants to make sure that you love the end result. I would recommend using her services to anyone!

J
Janelle Chuplis

Married on 07/06/2019

She did a wonderful job!

Somi did my makeup for my wedding a couple weeks ago and also did my maid of honor and mother of the brides makeup. All three of us were extremely happy with how we looked! Somi is very professional ... Read more and has reasonable prices. You can tell she has a passion for what she does and made us feel comfortable in our own skin. Highly recommend!

Rose
Rose Plesic

Married on 06/29/2019

Pigmentation Situation

I tend to have some darker patches on my neck due to eczema. I requested my skin from my upper back, neck to face to all be fairly even. And Somi delivered! To me that's 💯😍❤️. She's timely, sweet and ... Read more worth the tag! Thank you Somi!