Pronk Entertainment Group

Greenville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pronk Entertainment Group

Pronk Entertainment Group is a DJ entertainment company based in Greenville, South Carolina that has been specializing in upscale DJ services since 2009. Their tight-knit team of professionals has handled hundreds of events, giving them the experience and the understanding on how much music can move people.

Pronk Entertainment Group is known for their outstanding quality and affordable prices, dedicating themselves to each event and using their adaptive skills to create the perfect mix for any crowd. They know that no two weddings are the same, so they offer personalized services for each couple that are both detailed and event specific. The DJ offers the following services:

• Open-air photo booth with unlimited prints
  • Uplighting

S
Featured
Shayla

Married on 08/13/2016

If you are looking for a DJ that asks questions about your guests, to get a better idea of what genres of music would best suit your occasion & reasonably priced.. LOOK NO FURTHER.. Planning a wedding ... Read more is not an easy task but when you find vendors that are professional, have passion for what they do but are also willing to listen to your thoughts and respect them....YOU'VE FOUND A GEM!! He has an amazing personality, very calm, flexible, great listener and he also offers suggestions too. He allows your input without taking offense or insisting upon having it his way. This is important when selecting your vendors. Most of us have a vision and want those involved to assist with its fruition. Well, I assure you I'm being most candid when I say the day was beyond what I had ever imagined. My fiance' and I (at the time) wrote our own vows but our officiant let us know he did not have a lapel mic...I asked Daniel if he had one and he responded I'm sorry I do not.. We were almost bummed...because we would have to purchase one..Well I prayed and I got a phone call one day....It was Daniel, he said Shayla, I've got a lapel mic and you will be the first to use it!!! Immediately, I felt like everything was coming together...as anyone who plans a wedding knows when you don't have something you need you can get worried/stressed. Daniel, removed that issue immediately. I couldn't have been more thrilled! He also worked well with my other vendors and my guests. I requested no vulgar music or obscene songs be played, he respected my wishes even when my guests requested other wise. I have a deep respect and appreciation for someone who is able to do such a thing when they may be under pressure from guests...but he did it with ease. My guests really enjoyed my ceremony and reception thanks to Daniel. YOU WERE AWESOME!! Mr & Mrs. Preston Smith My wedding photos are proof of how much my guests, my husband and I enjoyed it!! He also was dressed for the occasion ( A PLUS)

B
Brittany Campbell

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Excellent Vendor

I was the day of coordinator for the wedding. Daniel was excellent to work with. He was communicative prior to the event and throughout the day. He was polite, professional, and extremely easy to work ... Read more with. The music selection was great and the guests danced the entire night. Over-all I highly recommend him.

M
Marlayda Falls

Married on 07/13/2019

Stress Free!!!

Daniel Pronk's work was absolutely superb! He was our dj for our wedding and everything we asked for he delivered. The music we asked to be played was played, the announcements were made ... Read more accordingly.His transition from one song to the next was flawless and when it was time to end things the conclusion was smooth. 👌 There were NO SONG REPEATS!! (I am a fickler about those kind of things) Any questions or concerns we had he responded in a timely manner. Of course with any wedding, there are surprises and hiccups, well he handled them perfectly, and kept the vibe of the crowd going. I would not recommend any other dj but him. We thank you so much for helping definitely making our special day one to remember!