PropHouse

Birmingham, AL · View map

About PropHouse

PropHouse is a Birmingham, Alabama-based wedding event rental company. Providing decor and design elements, this business equips wedding celebrations with items ranging from vintage sofas and garlands to bars and stages. PropHouse has a team of creative minds and hardworking hands that are dedicated to making their clients’ big day as faultless as possible. PropHouse considers each specific vision and preference when carefully selecting the perfect items to turn wedding dreams into realities.

PropHouse will take care of everything from delivery to clean up. With each wedding they cater to, this business is dedicated to infusing each couple’s style into their design concepts. Some specific specialty rental items provided by PropHouse include:

• Aisle markers
  • Altars, chuppahs, mandaps, and arches
  • Centerpieces
  • Lounge furniture
  • Signage

12 Reviews for PropHouse

12 PropHouse Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/23/2018

The best vendors out there. I couldn't have been happier with every aspect of this company. I've already recommended them to everyone I know. Read more The best vendors out there. I couldn't have been happier with every aspect of this company. I've already recommended them to everyone I know.

L
LaRhonda

Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing! Amazing! I have dealt with several vendors and these guys are at the top of my list. They have beautiful inventory! The staff is very kind and are swift and professional in answering ... Read more questions. I visited the showroom and I was amazed at how beautiful everything was displayed. I'd definitely recommend!

B
Bonnie

Married on 12/09/2017

I worked with Kate on some rentals for my wedding and she was very responsive and easy to work with! She sent over several options for me to choose from until I was happy. Would definitely recommend ... Read more to someone needing rentals for an event!