Proposal & Elopement in Paris

Paris, FR · View map · Visit website

About Proposal & Elopement in Paris

A wedding-related musician in Paris, France, Proposal & Elopement in Paris specializes in intimate performances for romantic and unforgettable proposals, elopements, and vow renewals. Owned by professional singer Margot Fauquereau, the company operates under the belief that music is an essential component of celebrating life's precious milestones. Proposal & Elopement in Paris is the ideal option for crafting a magical and cozy atmosphere for your special event.

Proposal & Elopement in Paris offers an array of services from which couples may choose. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• 10 songs to choose from
  • 15 location propositions
  • Singer only (1 or 2 songs)
  • Singer and photographer duo
  • Singer and filmmaker duo
  • Singer, photographer, and filmmaker trio
  • Singer and English-speaking celebrant

Areas Covered
Proposal & Elopement in Paris proudly offers proposal, elopement, and vow renewal entertainment for couples in Paris, France. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout various regions of France.

4 Reviews for Proposal & Elopement in Paris

4 Proposal & Elopement in Paris Reviews

B
Bernadette Murtagh

Getting married on 10/04/2020

Renewal of wedding vows.

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows in April. What an incredible day we have to remember! Laura made it so personal and special for us. Laura included everything we wanted and more. Her ... Read more attention to detail was amazing, her warm and friendly personality made it much so much relaxing and it's very clear Laura enjoys her job and is fully committed to making an experience to remember.. A beautiful lady inside and out. We would not hesitate to recommend Laura and I guarantee she will not disappoint.

Jakub
Jakub Hejný

Married on 05/05/2019

absolute professionalism, kind and human approach, punctuality, great singer, excellent organizer, I can only recommend.

I am so happy that I chose Margot and helped me create my romantic proposal that my girlfriend will remember for the rest of life. Read more I am so happy that I chose Margot and helped me create my romantic proposal that my girlfriend will remember for the rest of life.

Vic
Vic Tauro

Married on 12/22/2018

My wife fell in love with me (all over again)

I cant say enough to explain the impact and quality of Margot's work. She accommodated for my every request: Location: I told her what I was after in Paris, and she went above and beyond to identify a ... Read more a (secret) location for the proposal. Timing: Scheduled for 21 Dec - we got wet weather, rescheduled to the day after. This was the Christmas holiday period, and the fact that Margot allowed for the event to take place the day after with inclement weather on the planned day - truly saved the day. Song Selection: I requested for a song that was not on her preferred playlist for the ukulele - she took my request, went back, had a practice and confirmed with me that she would be able to play the requested song. This was my wife's favorite song and Margot made it happen. Communication: Readily available over Whatsapp and email - I had no issues whatsoever Planning: Thanks to the amazing communication, planning the process was made so easy (since this was all meant to be a surprise for my wife) Personality: Margot came across as a very warm, caring and affectionate person. When we did actually meet in person, I did not feel the initial apprehension that comes with meeting a stranger. Did I say that she has magic in her voice? Her vocals definitely create a romance in the air. Margot truly made a special event of our lives, even more special - my wife did fall in love with me all over again. Thank You Margot - I appreciate all the effort you put in, to make this happen. Hopefully, if and when I renew my vows someday, I'll be on the lookout for you :)