Proposal & Elopement in Paris

Paris, France · View map · Visit website

About Proposal & Elopement in Paris

Music is very important when it comes to celebrate everything in life: it intensifies emotions, whether it is moving moments or more festive times. Adding music to your proposal, your elopement or your vow renewal is essential: it allows you to really take the time to be in the moment, to enjoy these last seconds before and after the big commitment.

I am Margot, I am a singer and I live in Paris, France. I offer my services as a singer for intimate performances in Paris, especially for proposals, elopements and vow renewals. I come with my ukulele, and sing an acoustic cover before the proposal or the elopement/vow renewal ceremony, in order to create a magical and cosy atmosphere.

Let's create something magical together!

2 Reviews for Proposal & Elopement in Paris

2 Proposal & Elopement in Paris Reviews

Vic
Vic Tauro

Married on 12/22/2018

My wife fell in love with me (all over again)

I cant say enough to explain the impact and quality of Margot's work. She accommodated for my every request: Location: I told her what I was after in Paris, and she went above and beyond to identify a ... Read more a (secret) location for the proposal. Timing: Scheduled for 21 Dec - we got wet weather, rescheduled to the day after. This was the Christmas holiday period, and the fact that Margot allowed for the event to take place the day after with inclement weather on the planned day - truly saved the day. Song Selection: I requested for a song that was not on her preferred playlist for the ukulele - she took my request, went back, had a practice and confirmed with me that she would be able to play the requested song. This was my wife's favorite song and Margot made it happen. Communication: Readily available over Whatsapp and email - I had no issues whatsoever Planning: Thanks to the amazing communication, planning the process was made so easy (since this was all meant to be a surprise for my wife) Personality: Margot came across as a very warm, caring and affectionate person. When we did actually meet in person, I did not feel the initial apprehension that comes with meeting a stranger. Did I say that she has magic in her voice? Her vocals definitely create a romance in the air. Margot truly made a special event of our lives, even more special - my wife did fall in love with me all over again. Thank You Margot - I appreciate all the effort you put in, to make this happen. Hopefully, if and when I renew my vows someday, I'll be on the lookout for you :)

V
Vincenzo Duonnolo

Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely amazing experience

I had the chance to book Margot for my surprise proposal last month and I can’t thank her enough since. She is very kind, professional and understanding. Her voice is stunning,everyone on the day got ... Read more goosebumps and tears. I hope more people can actually have the luck to have her for their events.

Proposal & Elopement in Paris FAQ