Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events

Proposing Dreams is committed to excellence offering a wide range of services for your wedding or special event. Our attention to detail and personal service ensure that you, along with your family and guests, experience a day filled with many joyful and wonderful memories. Our superior service and years of experience keep your vision on track.

info@proposing-dreams.com

888-781-9321

79 Reviews for Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events

79 Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events Reviews

P
Patrick Dell

Married on 07/27/2019

I Miss Sabrina Already

I want to get married again just to use Sabrina and Proposing Dreams again. She gave me all the suggestions I needed and pointed me in the right direction every step of the way. I was dragging my feet ... Read more on plenty of details and Sabrina just pleasantly hounded me into gettin everything done. Would not have happened with out her. I think I called her “mom” at a couple points during the day of, when I ran into a couple issues. I could text her last minute stuff and it would be the most ridiculous request and it got done. She caught problems I hadn’t even anticipated (or maybe caused...) and fixed everything. Her personality was the cherry on top. Hire her.

S
Savannah Ullery

Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent experience! Highly Recommend!

I have to start by saying if you are in the market for any wedding or event planning I HIGHLY recommend hiring Proposing Dreams. From the beginning to end working with Sabrina and her assistant, ... Read more Amanda was such a pleasure. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and more! We even had a blizzard the day before and day of the wedding and there was still not one hiccup! Sabrina truly made our dream wedding come true and made the planning process exciting instead of stressful. Thank you SO much Proposing Dreams for a truly unforgettable day!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/22/2018

Sabrina is amazing!

We were so lucky to have had Sabrina (and her assistant Amanda) join our special day. I can't imagine it going as smoothly as it did without her. She was a truly selfless professional, doing ... Read more everything she could to keep the group on task and on schedule without ever inserting her own needs over ours. Sabrina brings a huge amount of experience and expertise, which was apparent in our initial consults and on full display during the big day. She expertly executed our ideal vision (which had various levels contingency for weather) and nearly read my mind throughout the day. She was able to provide valuable advice and sober thinking throughout the process but never insisted we change anything that was important to us and always had a get-it-done attitude. She worked very well with the venue staff and outside vendors. We were impressed with Sabrina's ability to work with the families and attendants as well. From unruly groomsmen to stressed mothers, she successfully herded cats without rubbing anyone the wrong way or adding an ounce of additional stress. We highly recommend Sabrina and her team for your wedding day!