Prosecco Weddings and Events

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Prosecco Weddings and Events

Prosecco Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Austin, Texas. The full-service planning company provides everything from planning and budget management to décor styling, floral arrangements and more. Owner Alex Patterson is committed to treating each wedding uniquely and providing every couple with personalized services that cater to their particular needs.

Experience
Owner and certified event coordinator Alex Patterson spent nearly 10 years providing hair and makeup services for brides, before forming Prosecco Weddings and Events. Alex Patterson brings enthusiasm, organization and a friendly personality to every wedding she services.

Prosecco Weddings and Events offers customized wedding planning packages to fit your particular needs. The company provides full-service planning options, three-month planning options and day-of coordination. In addition to planning packages, Prosecco Weddings and Events offers floral packages to compliment your wedding vision. Planning services include the following, and more:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
marina

Married on 03/25/2018

Alex and the team at PWE were our coordinator/florist for our wedding and, boy, did we pick the dream team! I was the bride with the fully organized pinterest and many an excel spreadsheet to plan my ... Read more own wedding with. I thought that I would be bringing Alex in to execute my well thought out plans and that I would be doing most of the leg work. You guys... She turned my wedding into a wedding I could have only seen in my dreams. There is no way I could have made it as beautiful as she did! And, all those spreadsheets did not make my wedding foolproof! I didn't find out until well after the wedding that I had forgotten to purchase one of the main ingredients in our signature cocktail and Alex, the dream that she is, somehow managed to find it and get it to our wedding to serve 120 people... all during the cocktail hour.., and I didn't even know! She was calm and professional and didn't bat an eye at our family drama. Her design was flawless and she was so kind to us and all of our guests. She even went to battle with our linen rental company when a linen came up missing! I wish I could hire her to run my whole life. Hire this woman! We love you Alex!

David
David Ruiz

Married on 06/08/2019

Our wedding day was perfect!

Alex was spectacular! She made our wedding day vision become a reality. It was perfect all thanks to her attention to detail, beautiful decor and arrangements, and vendor recommendations. We could not ... Read more not have asked for a better person to trust for the planning and execution of this special day.

Sarah
Sarah Chandel

Married on 06/04/2019

Can I give more than 5 stars?

Whew, where do I start? My wedding was a 13 hour long day with so many logistical challenges, and Alex (and her mom) handled it BEAUTIFULLY. Rain plans were a big thing that I was constantly worried ... Read more about and Alex really planned it so well to help me de-stress. I got Alex to start coordinating a month before the wedding day and she took over seamlessly. She worked so hard to make sure my day was perfect for me and my now husband! I can really see us being friends in real life because Alex is a great person, so caring, and hard working. She will make sure your event is exactly the way you want it to be, and probably even better! :)