Prospect Bay Country Club

Grasonville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Prospect Bay Country Club

If a classic venue with lush outdoor views on the coast is the wedding you're after, consider Prospect Bay Country Club in Grasonville, Maryland. Prospect Bay Country Club is a hidden gem with expansive views every way you turn. From the vibrant and green manicured landscape to the waters of the Chesapeake Bay, Prospect Bay Country Club has everything couples could want for their ideal wedding day location.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host up to 230 wedding guests within Prospect Bay’s two event spaces. There are two outdoor spaces perfect for ceremonies, while the roomy banquet hall is perfect for a reception and cocktail hour. Prospect Bay has earned multiple Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire.

The Prospect Bay Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Bridal/ Groom suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals

Location

Prospect Bay Country Club is located on Maryland’s Eastern Shore in Grasonville.

49 Reviews for Prospect Bay Country Club

49 Prospect Bay Country Club Reviews

Michelle
Featured
Michelle

Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience!

Shelby the coordinator was so helpful! The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. Everything about the wedding was perfect. Shelby would accommodate anything we needed. She made it truly ... Read more something special. She helped keep me from being a bridezilla!

J
Jessie

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Day!

Shelby at PBCC was a joy to work with! She made sure we had a wonderful day. Read more Shelby at PBCC was a joy to work with! She made sure we had a wonderful day.

K
Kelli

Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married here and our day was absolutely perfect! We looked at multiple venues and we completely fell in love with Prospect Bay. From the beginning of the planning process Shelby ... Read more (the wedding coordinator for Prospect Bay) was responsive, amazing and helpful. My husband and I asked for a tasting and they were welcoming and allowed my parents and my in-laws to join. Shelby was always available for questions and even allowed us to come in the weeks leading up to our wedding to preview the centerpieces and details that the venue offered. The rehearsal was run through to perfection and Shelby made it her mission to have our wedding day run according to our plan 100%. She was vital in ensuring not one thing went wrong during our event! Our menu was the braised short rib with asparagus and mashed potatoes and chicken parmesan, which was absolutely delicious! We opted for an open bar and our guests were not disappointed. When I get asked for recommendations on where to get married, this is the only place I recommend. Thank you for making my day perfection!